• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] Share A Sudden Death - Recruitment

Melkartoffle

Apr 2, 2019
A Sudden Death
Recruitment

Project:
A Sudden Death is a new VN created in Ren'py. An in-depth development log can be found here. But the basic summary is as follows:
“A Sudden Death” is a story that follows the life of Megan, a recently turned 18 year-old, that discovers her long lost uncle left her his entire fortune after his sudden death. But it’s not all easy sailing, as she is marked as the prime suspect in his death and she must prove herself innocent.

Developer:
Melkartoffle - New to the VN scene, but I am an experienced programmer, designer and writer. I have been programming for over 10 years and have around 5 years of creative writing and script writing experience.

Looking for:
I am currently looking for an experienced 3D artist, to help design the scenes which will be featured in the VN. I have detailed descriptions of each character and also of each scene. Though I welcome anyone who can also add something more to the creative vision.

Employment Type:
Freelance, currently unpaid, but will be share based when we have enough of a demo ready to put on Patreon or something similar. Will also be releasing a free version of the demo to the public.

Work commitment:
I will be working on the project between 10-20 hours a week, I don't expect anyone to commit more than that, and I would be happy if someone could commit between 5-15 hours a week.

Preferred method of contact:
Currently PM on here would be best, in the process of setting up a Discord server/profile for lewd stuff.

Job Description:
Experienced 3D artist required to create scenes for NSFW visual novel, will need to be familiar with Daz3D or similar and ideally will have a fairly powerful PC (however this isn't entirely necessary as I have a very capable PC which can render the scenes if needed). Experience with animation would also be desired and would be an incredible added bonus.

Additional comments:
I am also open to offers from any developers who may be interested in the project and would like to help with the programming side of things!

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to PM me on here and we can go from there. If that's a problem, you can .

Last edited:

EroGuySensei

Mar 22, 2021
If you are still looking, feel free to contact me, and let's talk more about the project details.

You can check out my work on my website: to see if my skills are up to the task.

And yes, I am able to do animation as well, but I have no portfolio of this at the moment.