VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - A Summer's Story [v0.4] [Darky's Palace]

1. 1.00 star(s)

cooperdk

This is a game that has it all:

1) Lousy English
    2) Lousy (to no) story
    3) Lousy premise
    4) Lousy renders (believe me, this is an example of how NOT to render with DAZ).

I suggest the dev writes up a slightly better and more captivating idea, because it's not really bad. He also needs to work on his lighting and textures (quality is too low).
    Also, this is really a visual novel in it's real sense. Few choices and very few outcomes. The game claims to have two hours of playtime, I was done in 15 minutes.

There's still a lot of work to do but I suggest that the dev calls this a proof of concept and starts over.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

feeling_blue

reviewed for v0.4

pros:
    thick/muscle girls/milfs with tiny guy, that's my thing. there is not many games have such combination afaik, so if you are also into this kind of stuff, don't hesitate, just give it a go.

cons:
    basicly no storyline, juts fuck
  3. 3.00 star(s)

hix88

1 star/5 for the first update.

2 stars/5 for the seconde.

3 stars/5 for this one.

enjoy the 4th update

I know the shinning is a dev's choice but
    the mc's cock is really to shinny

using renpy is a good choice
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CrimsonDevil

This game has some good renders and the body proportions are just great! It might not have the best or the most creative story, but for those who like big proportions and just wanna fap, this is a good play.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

review based on v0.20

Not recommended at all (for now)

The graphics are too shiny, the proportions are completely out of range, meaning there are tighs bigger than the head, and much more annoying stuff.

The Textfield is WAY to huge compared to the rest of the screen.

Text not automaticially appearing instantly and you have to click every part to make it instant.

Dialoques are more than "Meh" - not talking about the horrible english

Overall:
    If this game should have a chance to success, there is a LOT of work to do. For my personal taste, this is not even worth the time to download the way it's "created" right now.