Unreal Engine Abandoned A Tale Your Tale [v0.2.2] [J&E Productions]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
Makings of a good game! steady corruption/scences without dragging the arse out of it would make for fun times.
MC needs a haircut , models need to be polished a little and please god an original story.

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Makings of a good game! steady corruption/scences without dragging the arse out of it would make for fun times.
MC needs a haircut , models need to be polished a little and please god an original story.
For the demo I didn't make a story, more than anything I want to know your opinions and what you expect from the game for version 0.01.

I'm going to work to improve many aspects of the game, from the graphics to the story.

MuzMV

Apr 10, 2017
3d game, already got me interested, we need more games like The Twist, Willy D, Last Hope and House Party!

Reactions: aze123451

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
For dev. Maybe do more scenes before sex... peeking, some emotion... now it is: I'm bored lets go fuck

bufameti

May 12, 2018
For dev. Maybe do more scenes before sex... peeking, some emotion... now it is: I'm bored lets go fuck
That is what I want, things like teasing, peeking, groping maybe, masturbation.

The first versions of the game will be like this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

MuzMV

Apr 10, 2017
For a demo isn't bad at all, i have a few suggestions

1. 1st person camera should be at the height of his eyes/nose, don't know if you added on top of him just to show that there will be a 1st person camera
  2. Does the game detects the hardware to adjust the settings? Or just set everything on Epic when you start? If set everything on Epic maybe you should try to change that, not many people have good PCs, but performance at least in Epic is fine for now
  3. Maybe in the future some camera presets on scenes?
If you actually dedicate enough (not your life and your job because they are more important) i can see your game been as popular as the other 3d games that i already mentioned, keep it up this game can actually be really fun!

Reactions: aze123451

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
it looks like regular Story but made in unreal... normaly i would not play it, i know whats inside but hey, i give em a try

Reactions: bufameti

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
you are just scared of a new competitor for wierdest game ever made
i'd never be scared of that.
at the contrary, the more the better...
i m all in for some originality, if that include weird things or not, its not important to me.
i love new games, but i dont like playing the same game but differently made. (hope you see what i mean)

bufameti

May 12, 2018
For a demo isn't bad at all, i have a few suggestions

1. 1st person camera should be at the height of his eyes/nose, don't know if you added on top of him just to show that there will be a 1st person camera
  2. Does the game detects the hardware to adjust the settings? Or just set everything on Epic when you start? If set everything on Epic maybe you should try to change that, not many people have good PCs, but performance at least in Epic is fine for now
  3. Maybe in the future some camera presets on scenes?
If you actually dedicate enough (not your life and your job because they are more important) i can see your game been as popular as the other 3d games that i already mentioned, keep it up this game can actually be really fun!
I will try to change those points, I know that many things need to be improved, for the first version many things will be corrected. And thanks for your words man I'm going to try to make the first version great.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Find a better engine before anything else. For some reason it is hard for Dev's to get the simplest things right in Unity and it destroys the whole experience. For me number one is full window option, but even checking to not go full screen in properties, it still goes full screen and resolution is so off (I use a 4K TV as monitor) you can't control anything or see parts of the options screen.
There are all sorts of resources here, as well as tutorials on RenPy and other, better, engines. Hope to one day actually get to open a version of this game to see if its worth the time to open.

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Find a better engine before anything else. For some reason it is hard for Dev's to get the simplest things right in Unity and it destroys the whole experience. For me number one is full window option, but even checking to not go full screen in properties, it still goes full screen and resolution is so off (I use a 4K TV as monitor) you can't control anything or see parts of the options screen.
There are all sorts of resources here, as well as tutorials on RenPy and other, better, engines. Hope to one day actually get to open a version of this game to see if its worth the time to open.
I don't promise to change the engine, but I'm going to try to fix many of the bugs and one of those is the full screen options.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes