Unreal Engine Abandoned A Tale Your Tale [v0.2.2] [J&E Productions]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
Game softlocks on the dialogue when speaking to any characters really often, like on the yoga scene in lounge at the very end when she says cum with me and i click all over the grey dialogue box and nothing happens, when the one is watching TV it softlocks during the conversation, and also when one is playing on mobile in the upstairs bedroom when you interrupt her and she says she nearly dies on the game.
so i restarted a few times and it worked 1/10 times.
I have never had a problem with any unreal game or any game before this and i hope soon you add a way to back out of conversations in the case of them being broken/bugged.
i would like you to fix the screen UI scaling because most of the main menu/Settings menu is cut off at so i only see 80% of screen

ill come back to this when its in a more presentable/stable state.
Goodluck with development(y)

Reactions: bufameti

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Game softlocks on the dialogue when speaking to any characters really often, like on the yoga scene in lounge at the very end when she says cum with me and i click all over the grey dialogue box and nothing happens, when the one is watching TV it softlocks during the conversation, and also when one is playing on mobile in the upstairs bedroom when you interrupt her and she says she nearly dies on the game.
so i restarted a few times and it worked 1/10 times.
I have never had a problem with any unreal game or any game before this and i hope soon you add a way to back out of conversations in the case of them being broken/bugged.
i would like you to fix the screen UI scaling because most of the main menu/Settings menu is cut off at so i only see 80% of screen

ill come back to this when its in a more presentable/stable state.
Goodluck with development(y)
I've already fixed several of those problems you mentioned, before launching the official version I will do several tests.

Thanks bro.

Reactions: K1994

DaemonT

Aug 24, 2018
Really like 3d games but the majority is kinda boring like Life Play. This one looks cool, any update?

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Really like 3d games but the majority is kinda boring like Life Play. This one looks cool, any update?
Well I've been working for four months in the new version of the game, I had planned to release the official version earlier this month but my grandmother got sick and my brother and I have been taking care of her.

What I can tell you is that now there are 10 characters, the first version will have a lot of content.

Reactions: DaemonT
Jul 7, 2017
Can't wait to see it - really liked the demo, I'm excited to try the actual game.

Hope your grandmother gets better too!

Well I've been working for four months in the new version of the game, I had planned to release the official version earlier this month but my grandmother got sick and my brother and I have been taking care of her.

What I can tell you is that now there are 10 characters, the first version will have a lot of content.

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Hi.

I want to leave some screenshots, so that you can see a little how the development of the game is going, there is an image where you can see a female elf and a strange cave, but the game doesn't have a very fantasy role, neither mind control, superpowers or those things.

In case someone asks, I will try to launch the game in the middle of next month, I live in Honduras and last week a hurricane arrived, there were several problems with the electricity and apparently a new hurricane is coming on Monday.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

DaemonT

Aug 24, 2018
Hi.

I want to leave some screenshots, so that you can see a little how the development of the game is going, there is an image where you can see a female elf and a strange cave, but the game doesn't have a very fantasy role, neither mind control, superpowers or those things.

In case someone asks, I will try to launch the game in the middle of next month, I live in Honduras and last week a hurricane arrived, there were several problems with the electricity and apparently a new hurricane is coming on Monday.

View attachment 900327 View attachment 900328 View attachment 900329 View attachment 900330 View attachment 900331 View attachment 900332 View attachment 900334 View attachment 900335
Look amazing.

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Hey man, any news for this game, do you have a discord or something for community to gather and bother you all the time about updates?

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Hey man, any news for this game, do you have a discord or something for community to gather and bother you all the time about updates?
Hi bro.
I hope nobody thinks I'm a liar, as I develop the game I find certain bugs and I don't want to deliver a buggy first version like cyberpunk 2077 :LOL:, in the previous comments you suggest me several improvements to the game, and I have implemented almost all of them, the game is 95% complete, I don't want to keep giving dates but maybe at the beginning of another month it'll be 100% ready.

I hadn't thought about discord, but when I have the first version ready I'll create one so we can be in communication.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bamboosword

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Hello everyone.

I hope everybody is fine, I want to apologize with all of you because I know that I said the game would be ready at the beginning of the year, the animations and the scenes are ready I just need to code the events and the dialogues, never thought it would take me so long to do it.

0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4-1.png 4-2.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png

This screenshots are from the gameplay, I hope it won't take me long to code and validate the events, and please don´t think I'am a liar, I'am a fapper but no a liar hahaha.

DaemonT

Aug 24, 2018
Hello everyone.

I hope everybody is fine, I want to apologize with all of you because I know that I said the game would be ready at the beginning of the year, the animations and the scenes are ready I just need to code the events and the dialogues, never thought it would take me so long to do it.

View attachment 981960 View attachment 981961 View attachment 981962 View attachment 981963 View attachment 981964 View attachment 981965 View attachment 981966 View attachment 981967 View attachment 981968 View attachment 981969 View attachment 981970 View attachment 981971 View attachment 981972 View attachment 981973 View attachment 981974

This screenshots are from the gameplay, I hope it won't take me long to code and validate the events, and please don´t think I'am a liar, I'am a fapper but no a liar hahaha.
man this looks awesome, finally a 3d lewd game where you can walk and shit. Take you time, we know how coding is a pain in the ass sometimes.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes