Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Chapter 9.3 Release

Windows, Linux, and Mac versions are released on for free

Description

This is mostly me redoing renders that used old ghost lights which I stopped using in chapter 6 onwards. Also, the images were rerendered for double the time they were originally rendered. These are the last two chapters that I plan to rerender, next release will be chapter 10 and new content.

Change Log
  • 128 images rerendered in Chapter 4 (full chapter)
  • 83 images rerendered in Chapter 5
  • New lighting rigs added to all indoor images
  • New camera angles were added to some images, essentially removing seeing the roof of rooms.
  • Not too many bug fixes were needed but some clipping was fixed, and Simon's neck was twisted in a weird way in some images.
Screenshots

Added a bunch of new screenshots to the novel on , and would like images in OP to be changed over to them.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
DevNote 3

There is 268 images being created in chapter 10, I've setup 201 of them in total and rendered 182 images in total.

There is a kitchen scene which has a spotlight in it for shining more light through the window, this means these images take 5 hours instead of the usual 2 hours, I have finished rendering them now but it slowed me down a bit.

I do have an outdoor scene to setup and render, typically these take longer to render as well, but I'm hoping to finish this update by the end of February. Sadly I think it might be early March though.

Just a reminder, this is the last free chapter as chapter 11 is the end, so there will be a charge for last chapter, but this charge is for a "completed story". I'll announce the price when I first post devnote for chapter 11

• Scene Planning 100%
  • First Time Setup Stage: 100%
  • Scene Image Step Stage: 75%
  • Scene Final Check Stage: 75%
  • Rendered Images: 67%
  • Script Transfer &Programming: 0%

Reactions: najm

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Chapter 10 Release

Windows, Linux and Mac versions are released on for free

Change Log
  • 263 new images
  • 23 new scenes
  • 40 pages from the screenplay added
  • 1 new sex scene
Chapter 10 Description

"It has become clear to everyone that Eric and Brenda have ill intentions towards Simon, but they don't know the specifics and how far they will go to achieve their goals. Simon carefully talks with others and works toward figuring a way out of the situation he is in, while two surprises lurk around the corner."

Reactions: najm

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ATownCalledTool-10.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Notretsam
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes