Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Floating Monitor fixed, also fixed it in a few other images I found, think I got them all, sorry about that.

thanks for letting me know :)

reuploaded zip files to itch with a fix, if you see more floating monitors or such, let me know.

Maleficent new image in the attachment to replace the floating monitor screenshot

edit* should have thanked you for uploading as well, saved me having to post a request.

View attachment scene3-1-2.webp

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So how big is incest and ntr in this game? I don't really like either of those, but if it's a small part or something that you can choose to avoid then I don't mind.
just appears like there is incest but no incest in this

as for NTR, really depends on what people on here define as NTR today, seems to very much vary on here. Far as I know about NTR, I don't believe there is any.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
What's with the 1980's Glasses?
And in case you don't understand my meaning, here's the Hunt for Red October c1989
it's the glasses that come with the nerd asset

i am confused, does this game contain magic if so why not in tags?
yes, it does contain magic (sorta), keep reading and eventually, it will become clear :)

Is the MC supposed to be a 40 year old midget or just a weird kid with t rex arms
the MC is whatever you want the MC to be

if you want the MC to be a 40-year-old midget, then MC is a 40-year-old midget
if you want the MC to be a weird kid with t-rex arms, then MC is a weird kid with t-rex arms

imagination is a wonderful thing :)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Looks at the erection killer male characters in the banner picture and heads over to the ignore thread button and clicks it into oblivion. This is one of the reasons why I prefer to never fucking see the male characters faces as many are ugly as fuck or worse and one of the reasons why I paint blot many of their faces out of pictures but this one is beyond help.
I agree this type of game should be in first person

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
just appears like there is incest but no incest in this

as for NTR, really depends on what people on here define as NTR today, seems to very much vary on here. Far as I know about NTR, I don't believe there is any.
Then can you give a description of what will be in the game in that regard, now I agree that stepmom doing hubby or others their husband is not NTR and also that as long as LI's are not stolen from you without MC being able to change that it is not full on NTR genre :p

There are a whole lot of options between that and LI's never look at someone else as MC though and you have at least one pic of MC around while someone else has sex. It will make it possible for players to decide whether the game is for them or not. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Do not worry considering the tags like corruption and the setup I do not expect a loving slow romance with most of the characters. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, this was different really not sure what to make of it the MC doesn't feel like the average 21-year-old the hypnosis stuff reminds me of the spellbook game. And this sister of the MC well she needs a lesson that's for sure.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Then can you give a description of what will be in the game in that regard, now I agree that stepmom doing hubby or others their husband is not NTR and also that as long as LI's are not stolen from you without MC being able to change that it is not full on NTR genre :p

There are a whole lot of options between that and LI's never look at someone else as MC though and you have at least one pic of MC around while someone else has sex. It will make it possible for players to decide whether the game is for them or not. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Do not worry considering the tags like corruption and the setup I do not expect a loving slow romance with most of the characters. :p
sure can

Here is a list of tags I would add, some aren't in VN right now, but will be.

3DCG, Kinetic Novel, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Interracial, Lesbian, Milf, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Romance

These are more of a heads up for the future, but some could take a long time before seen.

Monster, Paranormal, Swinging, Voyeurism, Masturbation

• Angry
Reactions: Faxe10% and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
[
sure can

Here is a list of tags I would add, some aren't in VN right now, but will be.

3DCG, Kinetic Novel, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Interracial, Lesbian, Milf, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Romance

These are more of a heads up for the future, but some could take a long time before seen.

Monster, Paranormal, Swinging, Voyeurism, Masturbation
Thanks. :)

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes