wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Other than going to the beach and seeing the nude lifeguard + your sister being a gloryhole whore + seeing the steampunk girl blink away once you discover her, I dont think there is anything worthwhile outside the "main story" stuff.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I'll reserve judgement on the game (not a lot to it for now) but the dev needs to work on his renpy skills. There is a LOT of bloat to it, even less efficient than Akabur style of paper-dolling everything. Every mouse-over is a separate layer piled on top of one another, over and over. 619 image files, about 50 of which are actually related to scene building. If that trend continues the completed game will be flabbier than any RPG maker game.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Updates seems to be faster on this game, that's great !
I'll start it here, and hope will be sticky to this thread ;)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I sort of like the art style, not sure about the click interface, but we'll see how it pans out.

Not finding much after the Effie overnight and Mom telling me to go to school the next day.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Any patch notes? I heard there's not a lot in 0.04b
It's not publicly available, only information is.

v0.0.4b
+12 Characters
+24 Locations
+6,000 words
+Day/Night Cycle
+Skill and Relationship Point System
+1 Character Side Story (Minor)
+2 Softcore H-Scenes
+3 Hardcore H-Scenes
+About 35 Minutes Gameplay (For first time players

Reactions: TCMS

Freakzor

Aug 23, 2016
Oh alright, I guess I was wrong.

At the same time I couldn't find any new scenes. Anyone had better luck?

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
After school with the Teacher, selecting your desk to study, and the Park; running and sitting on the bench, was what I noticed. I didn't see them last time, so not sure if there was something with them or not before. If so, then I am wrong, and not much was new.

Also a bit more sandboxy - after you get the major scenes you can go through day by day improving stats.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes