TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You can go to a nightclub to improve your charisma, run at the park to improve ur stamina, study in the school desk to improve intellect and go to the hentai shop basement to improve something with a card game. Check the 2nd tent on the beach and you'll find your sister giving a bj. New images for when you meet with the girl at the cafe (previously only text) and that's pretty much all I could find. Also there's some sort of fight ring I believe in the school's gym at night.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
After school with the Teacher, selecting your desk to study, and the Park; running and sitting on the bench, was what I noticed. I didn't see them last time, so not sure if there was something with them or not before. If so, then I am wrong, and not much was new.

Also a bit more sandboxy - after you get the major scenes you can go through day by day improving stats.
Unless you mean there are sex scenes involving those locations, then they are the same as the previous release.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You can go to a nightclub to improve your charisma, run at the park to improve ur stamina, study in the school desk to improve intellect and go to the hentai shop basement to improve something with a card game. Check the 2nd tent on the beach and you'll find your sister giving a bj. New images for when you meet with the girl at the cafe (previously only text) and that's pretty much all I could find. Also there's some sort of fight ring I believe in the school's gym at night.
I actually found the sister in two tents, not sure how she moved so quickly from one cock to another like that, but if its a speed power she can teach me...yay!

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
0.05c is out on Svscomics

Downloading it now (57 mins)

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
and v0.05c

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
What are all the scenes?

Is the "Mother side quest" watching TV with her at night? Is that as far as it goes?

D

Deleted member 7072

This art, blech. It all looks half done, like he forgot to finish half way through.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The cheat code on your table is
Code:
tomatocode
Although the code is kinda pointless at this stage, as there is no point to raising stats. The only extra scenes you obtain is having sex with the girl from the coffee place instead of a BJ.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Although the code is kinda pointless at this stage, as there is no point to raising stats. The only extra scenes you obtain is having sex with the girl from the coffee place instead of a BJ.
I had sex with her the first night, staying over her place and having more....so I don't think its required there.

Where do the codes pop up, I haven't noticed them anywhere

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Click on the table in your room. This will add the posibility to change stats on your phone.

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes