Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
In my case I didn't need to rollback to get out of there, simply opening the map worked.
Also if you say No to the "wait for Effie" prompt, you can then knock on the door to continue with that story line.
Ah, neat! I was avoiding it just in case, didn't think to do that. Thanks.

Darkku

May 25, 2017
go ahead and make your own game if you're that much in a hurry
nah im not, im feel sorry for the guys who paid for months for just stupid updates with 0 content at all
summer time saga more like summer spendmoneyfornothingandwaitlikeadumb saga

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016

Hey guys, update time.
Writing
The writing is still in the works, nothing new to announce about it, it's still just the main story, and it's still a lot of work.
Coding
Epadder is working on implementing the 'revisit' h-scenes feature into the game. Most of the assets have already been made for it, it's just getting it working that's left for it. Aside, slowly and steady, we're getting scenes fully programmed with all the art assets as I work my way through them.
Art
At the moment, this is my main focus. I'm currently finishing off Jane's story, will estimate that I'll get it done after a few more day's work. Then I'll move onto the remainder of Miss Allaway and continue onto the Main Story. That's pretty much all there is to it, things are going much quicker now that I have more free time for this.
Also just to add, I did redo Violette's boobjob scene so it's a lot more pleasant to look at, art and animation wise.
Release Date
It already has been quite a while since the last update so I'm hoping to get it ready by August. There are so many things still to do but I feel like Early August would be a good cut off month to release it.
Thanks for the continued support guys! It's been quite a bumpy road but hopefully things look up soon. Take care guys!

Reactions: unknown78

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
go ahead and make your own game if you're that much in a hurry
It wouldn't be that hard with how simple the art is, you'd just need some sloppy writing and an extra 2 frames for lewd scenes.
Ren'py is very easy to use. The problem isn't whether you can or can't make your own game.
It's whether you're willing to leave your morality behind to scam people for extended periods of time while sitting thousands of free dollars without meeting promises. o:

tonyplees

Oct 8, 2017
How to I proceed with the main storyline? It says I should be receiving a message from Effie but I'm not getting anything and I've already finished all side stories.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
How to I proceed with the main storyline? It says I should be receiving a message from Effie but I'm not getting anything and I've already finished all side stories.
The best advice I can give is to go to the MC's computer and go to the Time Travel program. Select 'Main Story' and go forward by one chapter. Everything should proceed as normal after that.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
whats been going on with the dev its been so long since there was a real update i want to steal mom away from dad and i want to impregnate mom already :D and preg fuck her when :D

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
whats been going on with the dev its been so long since there was a real update i want to steal mom away from dad and i want to impregnate mom already :D and preg fuck her when :D
Go to the previous page there's a general news update, as well as a possible release being sometime in early August, keep in mind however, that is when the dev is hoping to release it. It's not a guaranteed release date, so caution your expectations.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Go to the previous page there's a general news update, as well as a possible release being sometime in early August, keep in mind however, that is when the dev is hoping to release it. It's not a guaranteed release date, so caution your expectations.
oke but what is he releasing i want mom stuff :D

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
oke but what is he releasing i want mom stuff :D
According to the news updates it's adding a gallery function, more Jane scenes, Miss Allaway fixes, and Main Story Content. So we might emphasis on the might be going back to the Sex World.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
According to the news updates it's adding a gallery function, more Jane scenes, Miss Allaway fixes, and Main Story Content. So we might emphasis on the might be going back to the Sex World.
i gues main story line stuff isnt bad that way we get closer to a ending but realy was hoping for mom stuff i still wonder if the dev will put in impreg stuf or preg sex stuff like summertime saga dith

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
i gues main story line stuff isnt bad that way we get closer to a ending but realy was hoping for mom stuff i still wonder if the dev will put in impreg stuf or preg sex stuff like summertime saga dith
I think that's mainly gonna be reserved for endgame, or post main story content. Plus he's got to get the numerous side stories to finish.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You're very fixated on this.
If you want very mild preg stuff play a finished game called Insexual Awakening.
The epilogue has it.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
If you want very mild preg stuff play a finished game called Insexual Awakening.
The epilogue has it.
dam right im fixated on this :D i love that stuff and i know that game the ending was meh there was no preggo sex for the mom in that game so still waiting on some modder to fix that ending :D

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I think that's mainly gonna be reserved for endgame, or post main story content. Plus he's got to get the numerous side stories to finish.
stil hoping that stuff makes it into the game but cant find anywhere if he said that it would or would not be in the game :D

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
The epilogue has it.
Huh, was actually gonna recommend that myself or Four Elements Trainer if he wanted some heavier preg focused content. Also neat profile pic by the way. Always did enjoy cat girls in tight situations.

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes