WW_Walker

Dec 23, 2017
Bruh, this is a smexy game. Why am I so invested and touched by the story of Miss Allaway. I just want her to be happy and get some good dickin

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Out of some sense of morbid curiosity mixed with what I can only assume is the alcohol I've consumed tonight I decided to play this again so I did every other girl's questlines before "Mom's" and FUCK she's so much more annoying than I remembered. God damn.
The others were at least passable but the monologues where the main character's actively deriding himself for not going along with the completely retarded and obtuse expectations that idiot has?
He literally calls himself an "animal with a lust for many women" even if you don't actually mess with anyone except the forced(unavoidable) Effie Scene. I went back and checked! Wut~? Jesus Christ, who wrote this?
Seems like the type of person whose work ethic would only function for 2 minutes a day and that day only comes twice a year.

Oh wait.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
The argument that if you're not paying for something you're not allowed to talk about it always gets me.
The game is advertised as a free release, with early-release incentives for people who want to give money.
Those who don't give money still get the game for free later on, in other words, you gatekeep criticism on a free product.
In fact, you can't gatekeep criticism PERIOD. That's not how the world works, let alone the internet.
White-knighting what is clearly a lack of direction, professionalism and transparency is just sad though.
There's no getting around criticism, especially when a project is in such a deplorable state, like most Patreon games are.
Games like this have been made in a fraction of the time, and sold for less than some of the donation tiers.
Scrutiny comes from all places, if you're doing something public you'll get yours. Heck, you'll get it if you're in private too.
"Complaining about a game you got for free" doesn't mean anything when the game itself is free, just delayed for non-donors.
Edit: And given how slow and insignificant the updates are you may as well wait it out anyway.
hey man I've just noticed it, can I copy your post and paste it everytime i see shitter like that? is that fine? I'm sorry I've already copied it, you're gonna live forever

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
hey man I've just noticed it, can I copy your post and paste it everytime i see shitter like that? is that fine? I'm sorry I've already copied it, you're gonna live forever
Lol okay sure, there was someone else who said it all better but this is fine.

ssjxd7

Dec 6, 2018
you can see the progress of the game here next update will probably come out in mid or late August :

Reactions: cavaemon

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Agreed. There should have been a way to influence this.

I personally think we could have had a criminal friend of our own, or we could just destroy his phone

But yeah the fact that you can do nothing and there is no revenge? Bullshit. So yeah, removing it was for the best
I have to concur, that both instances of the seen and implied NTR just left a bad taste in my mouth after getting through them. As you stated it would have been both more interesting and more satisfying to see Jack get some comeuppance, the fact that he gets away with it scott-free? Fuck that and the horse it rode in on. A possibly better payoff would have been to fight (given that you can actually fight him in the gym's Fight Club) or blackmail Jack forcing him to destroy the evidence of the relationship between the MC and Allaway. Afterwards the player is given the option of reporting Jack to the cops anonymously, letting him leave town with the understanding of he can never return, or an unspoken understanding of not to impede upon the other's business.

• Sad
Reactions: Detective Cancer

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Just gotta say that allaway story gets props for Like it legit making me feel bad and like question myself

On top of the unpleasant feeling ot gave me

One thing that surprised me was that...I didn’t want her anymore, like, I didn’t want to be involved, and I felt disgust when she was relying on MC

Which was kind of shocking to me since I’ve never felt that way before. That wa a side of myself I didn’t even know I had and I was like “but why, though?” It is kind of fucked up since the MC got her into the situation, and she is the one who will lose the most, and she is the one being forced to do sexual things and she’s in this mess because she’s involved with Mc and yeah, needs him. Like, no doubt about this, it’s xompletely unfair to abandon her and a total dick move.

So I was like “wow am I a shitty person?” On top of the poor taste in my mouth from the NTR

It also got me thinking about NTR and why sometimes I hate it and it makes me feel horrible and sometimes I’m fine with it and can even enjoy stories with it. The criteria seems to be all over the place.

I figured it out but it actually made me think and question myself, even if by accident. So that’s something.

It also made me think about “fucking the hot teacher” thing in a new light, the fact that she’s risking her career and jail time, and t gets way more complicated of there is actually love.

That’s one of the reasons I kind of wish the NTR was still in, just executes better. Becaus it actually gives some weight and consequences to the story.

That might be the strength of this game. Just like how you mom is a total emotionally damaged headcase, that’s probably the type of woman who fucks her own son just because she doesn’t want him to leave the house.

It’s kind of like “what it’s actually like to date your mom/teacher/sister” In other words a bunch of harmful fucked up dysfucntinal toxic relationships

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Some of this game has little hints of brilliance and that's why it's such a shame that the developer's a stupid.
The MC and sister stuff I like a lot because I can personally identify with a lot of it, like the crazy bipolar dad(he's from another world yeah but you can just interpret it as being really polar because of the move and such if you haven't done the main quest).
Beyond that, one of my biggest fantasies is this crush I had on one of my teachers when I was younger, and still sorta have, adding dramatic tension to it and making it all movie-like made the storyline for me but it ends without the villain being put away which is trash-tier suddenly. It's so lame.
Maybe I'll get to play 1.0 before I die and I'll have an okay time and give Geeseki $2 in FutureCoin or something.

Reactions: Joncena

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alpha 0.24 - What's New?
Hey, perverts.
Nothing new to cover, just that I now have internet so I can now properly work with my team and share the necessary resources for this update.
Above, I've provided just a few snippets of some scenes and h-scenes that I've fully completed and animated.
I'm still working on more art and will continue to do so in the coming week or two.
Here's your reminder and notice for Alpha 0.24:
I will be changing the reward tier so that the new lowest tier that you have to be pledged at to receive the newest update is the $3 tier. No more, $1 pledge with a lifetime of $5. Anything from the $3 tier and over have no changes, this will only affect the $1 tier.
And if you're wondering about when to expect a release, think mid to late August. We will do our best to add and complete as many things on our list.
Thanks you for your continued support and patience.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Geeseki and his team has a thing for "get a happy ending without properly closing what made you unhappy in the first place", Jack is free after blackmailing the teacher and dad being forgiven and coming back home without too much problems, I like this dark elements and I can completely forgot about this game as an adult game, I can literally play it in front of my girlfriend or nephews (because the sex scenes are less than 2% and the other 98% isn't suggestive at all) and I can easily jump from one genre to another without problems like reading which is the sweetest and easiest mom-son doujin you can find and the play this messed up and mentally damaged mom (the best mom ever drawed in this site, no questions allowed). I think that Geeseki's thing for not closing things properly is just to have more problem to resolve in later updates, he didn't put Jack in jail just because now he can keep that story element in his pocket and use it later. I don't think that he is dumd or stupid, he probably already knows what and how a player can feel and he doesn't has problems with it, maybe the day we get to see the full picture everything would be good but until that day, this game is just Geeseki doing Geeseki's things

I will be changing the reward tier so that the new lowest tier that you have to be pledged at to receive the newest update is the $3 tier. No more, $1 pledge with a lifetime of $5. Anything from the $3 tier and over have no changes, this will only affect the $1 tier.
And if you're wondering about when to expect a release, think mid to late August. We will do our best to add and complete as many things on our list.
Thanks you for your continued support and patience.
C'mon dude, I still think that people should support him at least if they want to have the rights to whine about what he does (whining and giving negative feedback/comments are two completely different things), but this is basically "Oh! so you do support me, well... now it's not enough so pay me more". Thank god we have this forums *raise his pirate flag*

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yo there is a bug, when u talk with effie in the café and ask her to have some fun. After u meet at night(sunset) you land in her room but nobody appears :D Bloo
hello... anyone have this problem too ?
me too...
or, maybe, someone have way to solve it ?
Previously that caused a crash, now you're just stuck in her room forever.
Consider it an improvement.
Just hit the Back button, that event doesn't work.
It's a shame because you end up missing 3 scenes because of an error in the code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mastershake
3.20 star(s) 80 Votes