Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, a help ... I played some time ago and now I am back to the new version, but I don't remember how to use antivirus on the landlady's computer ... whenever I try, the message "i have de antivirus" appears CD, i just need to figure out how to use it ". Does anyone remember how to proceed? ... Thank you.
Please forget it. Found it.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Guys please, a help ... I played some time ago and now I am back to the new version, but I don't remember how to use antivirus on the landlady's computer ... whenever I try, the message "i have de antivirus" appears CD, i just need to figure out how to use it ". Does anyone remember how to proceed? ... Thank you.
Find a tutorial, look in your computer.
There's a "For Dummies" thing.

Reactions: Ruodger

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I can interpret - VN = Visual Novel. Novel = words. This is a visual novel, not a click and fap...maybe not something for someone who wants to whip out a phone and fap...and, maybe something he wants to write/make, not just what another person's "GoT"...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I can interpret - VN = Visual Novel. Novel = words. This is a visual novel, not a click and fap...maybe not something for someone who wants to whip out a phone and fap...
Don't even bother. If "What ?" was the best answer he could do I really don't think it's worth commenting on that.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Everything that happens after the movie scene with the teacher, is on the dark screen, without images, only the options appear ... was it supposed to be like this?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Everything that happens after the movie scene with the teacher, is on the dark screen, without images, only the options appear ... was it supposed to be like this?
Yes, the car scene is meant to be dark.
I don't know if that scene will ever get art.
Usually if he's missing art assets he'll note it in the dialogue.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yes, the car scene is meant to be dark.
I don't know if that scene will ever get art.
Usually if he's missing art assets he'll note it in the dialogue.
There is a preview pages ago about the next update, and it seems like this scene will have art (bj scene with the teacher).

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, I'm stuck on the mission "find mom / landlady", but she's in the room and even after talking to sister, there is no way to proceed. I missed something? I didn't download the incest patch, just changed the relationship in the game; may have given you some error for this? Thank you.

ssjxd7

Dec 6, 2018
Guys please, I'm stuck on the mission "find mom / landlady", but she's in the room and even after talking to sister, there is no way to proceed. I missed something? I didn't download the incest patch, just changed the relationship in the game; may have given you some error for this? Thank you.
go to park

randgom3083t3

Aug 4, 2019
Is Effie supposed to be in her room? I meet her in either the afternoon and wait or at night at her house and she takes me to her room and she never appears.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Shift+O I think.
You'll have to enable it by going into the game files though in the and look for "Console = False" in console.rpy

Stone Eyes

May 31, 2018
So the update is due today, and geeseki has just released a post on his patreon with the title " " I'm not a patron so i cant see this post, But knowing geeseki i bet the post will be letting everyone know how unfinished the update is and that he 'had to focus on h scenes' so some scenes wont have mouth movements

Reactions: Badjourasmix
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes