Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I give as many fucks as I do dollars to geeseki
Lol, I seriously doubt that since you are here, on a forum, arguing over that, but I seriously doubt everthing you said before until this moment so.. I guess that's the only thing that makes sense of you

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Alright before this goes any further can we just take a moment and just breath. I've seen threads locked down for lesser shit than whats being said right now. Adabelitoo, look those who are voicing their opinions on the game and its flaws have the right to do so. This forum to if my mind hasn't completely fled me has always encouraged open discussion, and that means that we as a community have to acknowledge the critique of others even if we don't agree with it. You don't have to like an individual's criticisms but as far as I'm concerned they have every bloody right to voice them. This game had, has, and will likely have some serious issues both in regards to the game itself and its development, things that even I feel could have been easily avoided. It's an essential part of critique, to point out the flaws in a game in the hopes that the developer will listen and use that critique to improve the game. Now to the games' credit it has been improving but the time that it's taken makes the game hard to defend. The game is suffering from a lack of direction, and the time that it's taken to get from the initial launch to now is concerning to say the least. Odin's Eye, I like the game despite its flaws and even I am willing to acknowledge that some of the harsher criticisms aimed at both the game and developer have a point. Simply saying a person doesn't understand game development or saying that should try making their own game doesn't really help strengthen an argument. It just feels dismissive as an attempt to brush aside someone's critique.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
But yeah, anyway now that the dumb shit is out of the way.

It’s pretty damn unfair that the mom gets left behind this much.

Hopefully she’ll get lord than LITERALLY ONE SCENE when the whole sex world stuff starts happening? It shouldn’t even be the case that a girl gets neglected this long has it been well over a year since the mom got anything?

Man I remember when this focus on allaway started And it’s still not done.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Alright before this goes any further can we just take a moment and just breath. I've seen threads locked down for lesser shit than whats being said right now. Adabelitoo, look those who are voicing their opinions on the game and its flaws have the right to do so. This forum to if my mind hasn't completely fled me has always encouraged open discussion, and that means that we as a community have to acknowledge the critique of others even if we don't agree with it. You don't have to like an individual's criticisms but as far as I'm concerned they have every bloody right to voice them. This game had, has, and will likely have some serious issues both in regards to the game itself and its development, things that even I feel could have been easily avoided. It's an essential part of critique, to point out the flaws in a game in the hopes that the developer will listen and use that critique to improve the game. Now to the games' credit it has been improving but the time that it's taken makes the game hard to defend. The game is suffering from a lack of direction, and the time that it's taken to get from the initial launch to now is concerning to say the least. Odin's Eye, I like the game despite its flaws and even I am willing to acknowledge that some of the harsher criticisms aimed at both the game and developer have a point. Simply saying a person doesn't understand game development or saying that should try making their own game doesn't really help strengthen an argument. It just feels dismissive as an attempt to brush aside someone's critique.
Of course they have the rights to complain about something if it is wrong, but one thing is saying something like "Hey! development is slow!" and another thing is "Hey! Do you remember those crazy days when he wasn't a lazy slowpoke milking his patreons?" those are two completely different things

To me, they are like people complaining about how unhealthy drinking Coca Cola can be, if you think it is that bad then just don't drink it, but first don't buy it, the thing here is that Geeseki is giving them the coke for free and they are drinking it anyway...

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
But yeah, anyway now that the dumb shit is out of the way.

It’s pretty damn unfair that the mom gets left behind this much.

Hopefully she’ll get lord than LITERALLY ONE SCENE when the whole sex world stuff starts happening? It shouldn’t even be the case that a girl gets neglected this long has it been well over a year since the mom got anything?

Man I remember when this focus on allaway started And it’s still not done.
I personally don't like the character a whole lot, honestly. Her design is "physically" super adorable milf stuff.
Problem for me is she's really mean and manipulative, and the way the game sets it up you have to FAIL to get her questline going. We're basically being used the entire time. Allaway best girl, or potentially the cute hentai store girl in 20 years when she's worked on. I also like the sister stuff a bit but only because I can sorta personally relate to some of it.
A lot of characters in this game are kinda grating and that Jack stuff didn't even get proper resolution.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I can't believe this fucking guy gets $4k a month. When are we gonna label this game as ABANDONED??
We got an update 3 months ago, and the criteria to label a game as abandoned is 6 months without any news from the dev or the dev saying that he won't work on the game any more, and he said that next update will be in August

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I personally don't like the character a whole lot, honestly. Her design is "physically" super adorable milf stuff.
Problem for me is she's really mean and manipulative, and the way the game sets it up you have to FAIL to get her questline going. We're basically being used the entire time. Allaway best girl, or potentially the cute hentai store girl in 20 years when she's worked on. I also like the sister stuff a bit but only because I can sorta personally relate to some of it.
A lot of characters in this game are kinda grating and that Jack stuff didn't even get proper resolution.
Yeah the content with Jack could have been handled a hell of a lot better. It feels uncomfortably forced in some places and just leaves a bitter taste in the mouth overall. Might have just been better to remove the character of Jack completely.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
I can't believe this fucking guy gets $4k a month. When are we gonna label this game as ABANDONED??
Jul 2 at 7:22am

Alpha 0.24 - What's New?

Hey guys, update time.
Writing
The writing is still in the works, nothing new to announce about it, it's still just the main story, and it's still a lot of work.
Coding
Epadder is working on implementing the 'revisit' h-scenes feature into the game. Most of the assets have already been made for it, it's just getting it working that's left for it. Aside, slowly and steady, we're getting scenes fully programmed with all the art assets as I work my way through them.
Art
At the moment, this is my main focus. I'm currently finishing off Jane's story, will estimate that I'll get it done after a few more day's work. Then I'll move onto the remainder of Miss Allaway and continue onto the Main Story. That's pretty much all there is to it, things are going much quicker now that I have more free time for this.
Also just to add, I did redo Violette's boobjob scene so it's a lot more pleasant to look at, art and animation wise.
Release Date
It already has been quite a while since the last update so I'm really hoping to get it ready by August. There are so many things still to do but I feel like Early August would be a good cut off month to release it.
Thanks for the continued support guys! It's been quite a bumpy road but hopefully things look up soon. Take care guys!

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
It is true that the mom is kind of an annoying manipulative emotional selfish bitch who is obviously fucked in the head.

In that sense it kind of makes things more “realistic” in a way? It kind of uniquely feels like trying to get with

She also has moments of complexity that you don’t often see in these games. Like the fact she’s kind of emotionally taking out her empty nest syndrome on you, while also dealing with abuse, while also being extremely clingy. The way she handled her abuse,

The fact that you had to progress by NOT giving her what she wants, she gets mad at you and lose all points with her, she tries to push you away and cling to you at the same time.

Plus, unlike allaway you actually do some stuff with her leading up to the sex scene rather than just talking scenes.

It was just a very complex and interesting story to go through, and she is weirdly complex, almost like dealing with a real, emotional selfish character that doesn’t know what she wants.

It kind of feels like this guy based her on his RL mom, like completely. That’s about the only thing I can figure to explain this character.

That said, her design is just TOO MUCH up my alley for me to dislike her. Like, I’m sorry. A thicc brunette mommy with gigantic tits always in a white dress?

I feel you on the having to “fail” to get with her but geeseki seems like he enjoys putting a bunch of unnecessary suffering into these games.

I think I pointed out these things before but the characters mom is being abused, his dad is a switched out abusive doppelgänger, his sister was whoring herself out and is very damaged, he’s been kindapped, arrested, and almost executed. Allaway was being blackmailed. He’s now being kept under surveillance. He went to jail AGAIN.

Like I think geeseki just has some kind of suffering fetishized and he might be into cuckoldry.

Anyway, I think most of the characters in this game are kind of annoying assholes too.

Allaway and the sister are fine, and about the only strength this guy has is having characters with charm to them(the new writer isn’t as good)

Allaway’s Route is kinda boring other than the fact that dating yoir teacher actually had some consequences.

My only issue is, everyone in the game is a snarky asshole. All of them. They all kind of start to blend together.

Allaway, the sister, effie, all have the same personality with slight quirks.

That said the sister is fairly likable and probably the best girl personality wise that we have right now. But she doesn’t have much competition.

Other than that, I’m just hoping for the principal character. Been waiting for the principal character to have content for literally years. She’s about the only girl I’m looking forward to.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
The fact that the mom is “using” us is also kind of interesting. She NEEDS this. She’s emotionally broken and just has an unhealthy obsession with her son

It’s kind of like yandere, except how it actually looks like.

Plus it plays into how the main character is also kind of an immature mommas boy too. Like, there soemthing actually going on here.

It’s just really complex and interesting rather than the idealized “everyone automatic falls in love with you” TGIF you find in these games.

This is back when he was doing semi regular releases and the moms Route was “interesting” enough that I wanted to see where else he would go. Didn’t think we’d be where we are right now.....

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Is the cuck shit avoidable?
I really don't remember any cuckold content. Unless maybe you're counting the father fucking the mother, which would seem to me an odd thing to qualify for cuckoldry. In which case, if you want to do the mom's content, no, you won't be able to prevent her from having sex with her husband.

Reactions: unknown78

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Is the cuck shit avoidable?

Nope not for the most part.

The stuff with rhe sister is mostly avoidable yoibcan avoid seeing her suck another dudes dick,but you can’t avoid her being a camwhore if that bothers you.

The mom will fuck the dad in front of you and then rub it in your face to piss you off, but you can beat him up. He will still abuse the mom tho....

The stuff with allaway is Part of the story. So yeah you get cucked and forced to do what he says.

So I guess, only play the sister route, in the moms story, never stop sucking moms boobs, and don’t even go on a date at night with allaway

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Nope not for the most part.

The stuff with rhe sister is mostly avoidable yoibcan avoid seeing her suck another dudes dick,but you can’t avoid her being a camwhore if that bothers you.

The mom will fuck the dad in front of you and then rub it in your face to piss you off, but you can beat him up. He will still abuse the mom tho....

The stuff with allaway is Part of the story. So yeah you get cucked and forced to do what he says.

So I guess, only play the sister route, in the moms story, never stop sucking moms boobs, and don’t even go on a date at night with allaway
The allaway cuck blackmail was removed from the game due to complaints by the users.
Now she just runs drugs for him at night instead, it's referenced later.
The rest is still accurate.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Oh yeah I forgot the allaway stuff was removed.
Without a proper resolution or revenge on that questline I feel like it's better this way.
It'd be nice if you could change the blackmail level depending on your decisions that night, or avoid it entirely.
Like if you walked home you'd avoid it, if you got a ride home you'd get current blackmail, if you kissed you'd get something heavier, and if you got a bj you'd get full cuck blackmail.
And each of those would have a different end, with the latter 2 ending Jack in prison or something.
That is, of course, the subjective ideal endings for me, in my opinion, but like... this game.... never gonna happen.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Without a proper resolution or revenge on that questline I feel like it's better this way.
It'd be nice if you could change the blackmail level depending on your decisions that night, or avoid it entirely.
Like if you walked home you'd avoid it, if you got a ride home you'd get current blackmail, if you kissed you'd get something heavier, and if you got a bj you'd get full cuck blackmail.
And each of those would have a different end, with the latter 2 ending Jack in prison or something.
That is, of course, the subjective ideal endings for me, in my opinion, but like... this game.... never gonna happen.
Agreed. There should have been a way to influence this.

I personally think we could have had a criminal friend of our own, or we could just destroy his phone

But yeah the fact that you can do nothing and there is no revenge? Bullshit. So yeah, removing it was for the best

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes