Aug 25, 2019
i don't understand about hitomi side quest "visit the beach", i already visit the beach for a week and 3 times a day at morning, noon, and night but nothing happened, what should i do?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i don't understand about hitomi side quest "visit the beach", i already visit the beach for a week and 3 times a day at morning, noon, and night but nothing happened, what should i do?
if i do remember she only appears in the morning or after (evening and night she doesnt appear), and it simply nothing going on there after that u cant progress her story that quest is simply a talking BS to gain some relation points

Aug 25, 2019
if i do remember she only appears in the morning or after (evening and night she doesnt appear), and it simply nothing going on there after that u cant progress her story that quest is simply a talking BS to gain some relation points
i'm never seen her tho in the beach, but if it BS then i'll skip it, and about the mom quest "meet mom for mother-son time before evening" how many times should i do it so i can progress? it feels like i'm already doing it for many times but i still can't progress

Aug 25, 2019
about the mom quest "meet mom for mother-son time before evening" how many times should i do it so i can progress? it feels like i'm already doing it for many times but i still can't progress

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a gallery?
If not, is there a walkthrough that would let me hunt scenes?
If there is one, is it a scene gallery or an image one. I hate image galleries :(

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

A Town Uncovered [v0.24c] [Geeseki] - Original Size: 791 MB

Download Win (156 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JRD

Feb 4, 2018
anyone have the incest patch? mega doesnt seem to work for me right now...
Try LewdPatcher, it's near the bottom of the list and isn't version specific. So far I've never had a problem with it.

(Edited for spelling and clarity)

Last edited:
Reactions: Macgamer
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes