Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The lewdpatcher patch archive.rpa is for .24b and its smaller in file size than the one shipped with the .25a update.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
I have no idea on what to do with the mom anymore, i'm stuck with her at the point where you watch tv at afternoon and either suck or play with her boobs, the phone guide doesn't tell me to do anything besides that, so i have no idea on what to do ;S

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I have no idea on what to do with the mom anymore, i'm stuck with her at the point where you watch tv at afternoon and either suck or play with her boobs, the phone guide doesn't tell me to do anything besides that, so i have no idea on what to do ;S
At that point you have to say no once. It'll progress after that.
Nothing will happen unless you flip your r/niceguy switch on and naturally get tired of not getting anything out of it.
It's good writing.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I get a error code when ever miss lashley is at the beach. it keeps saying her path isn't defined.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
if you guys are having problems with miss lashley make sure you didn't install the incest patch as it actually breaks parts of the game. Just put the characters roles as sister and mom, no need for a patch.
how do you get her to show up at the beach,and not get an error code..

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
That's unavoidable right now, wait and hope for a hotfix to undo it.
You can't get the sunscreen scene at this time.
Honestly, some of the bugs are just typos in the code. Like the one with Allaway on my previous post.
I could make a fix myself but i have no clue how to compile the code.

i skip hitomi's first scene where we convince here to take off here clothes? and strait up to accidentally fuck here
That was kinda weird for me too. Last time she didn't want to take off her clothes in a nudist beach and now you just fuck her out of the blue.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I get a error code when ever miss lashley is at the beach. it keeps saying her path isn't defined.
how do you get her to show up at the beach,and not get an error code..
That's unavoidable right now, wait and hope for a hotfix to undo it.
You can't get the sunscreen scene at this time.
Ok, checked the code, the problem this time is that they attempted to rename Miss Lashley to Principal Lashley.
Doing that they removed the misslashley_path variable.
So as for now, the fastest way to fix it that i can think of is opening the console and typing
misslashley_path = 1
That will not only create the variable, it will also give it the required value for the scene to trigger.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ok, checked the code, the problem this time is that they attempted to rename Miss Lashley to Principal Lashley.
Doing that they removed the misslashley_path variable.
So as for now, the fastest way to fix it that i can think of is opening the console and typing
misslashley_path = 1
That will not only create the variable, it will also give it the required value for the scene to trigger.
your awesome man! thanks.

KillKlip

Jul 8, 2019
Hey,
I completed every storyline available to me (except the 3 at the mall ?),but can't seem to star Hitomi's. It just says "meet at the beach" but i can not find her anywhere or trigger any cutscenes. Is it bugged ?
thx

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
WINDOWS:
MAC:
PATCH:
CHEATCODE: serialclown

Changelog:

Alpha 0.25a - The Lovemaking Update
+Spelling and grammar fixes
+Added sprites to some scenes from the previous Main Story progression
+Added background crowds to School Gym and School Cafeteria during the day
+Added throwaway conversations about the spare box task to various characters
+Added Police Station Front Office location
+Added VR Startup Sequence
+Added minor sequence when asking Miss Allaway to the Cinema
+Added Miss Allaway Bedroom H-scene (Finish Miss Allaway’s story, talk to her in the classroom)
+Added Hitomi Beach Accident H-scene (Have met the characters from the Comic Book Store, Undress at the beach on a Saturday)
+Added Principal Lashley Office Chair H-scene (Talk to Principal Lashley, have over 8 RP with her)
+Added Allaway x Effie x MC Effie’s Bed H-scene (Finish Miss Allaway’s story, Ask Effie at the Cafe for some fun on a Saturday)
+Updated Miss Lashley’s name and coding to Principal Lashley
+Fixed some bugged out h-scene animation timings
+Fixed continuity of Missus’ conversation right after Jane leaves the house
+Fixed continuity that says no one is home right after talking to Effie about helping Jane
+Fixed incorrect sprites after leaving Effie during kiss scene in her room
-Renpy engine bugged out and some h-scene animation timings may seem way too fast (please report)
-Xray for Miss Allaway Missionary Bedroom H-Scene not available
-Buttsex Option for Miss Allaway H-Scenes not available
-Pull out method for Hitomi Beach Accident H-scene not available
-Pull out method for Principal Lashley Office Chair H-scene not available
-Many temporary art asset and unfinished Main Story scenes (WIP)
Alpha 0.25b
+Fixed Error with Principal Lashley’s sunscreen scene behind the rocks
+Fixed typo when talking to Miss Allaway after finishing her side story
+Fixed phone crash early in the game
+Fixed intercepting events with meeting sister in the basement at night and walking in on parents

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Honestly, some of the bugs are just typos in the code. Like the one with Allaway on my previous post.
I could make a fix myself but i have no clue how to compile the code.
That was kinda weird for me too. Last time she didn't want to take off her clothes in a nudist beach and now you just fuck her out of the blue.
I don't like that she went from shy-girl you gotta coax into opening up being legitimately nice to casual beach rape either.
I hope it was just another fuck-up and he's redoing her story or something cos it's upsetting. :/

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes