Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Plot twist, it turns out that this is actually Effie's harem game and you are a side character in it. How do you react?

That depends entirely on whether you actually get any happiness/loving yourself. Currently you just keep getting dumped on relentlessly. When grinding stats can be technically a negative(The Luck encounter at the beach at night)....

Jun 27, 2020
Does anyone else get a bug with the principal in the side quest where you are hiding in the bathroom stall with her. After you get out of the stall. The game keeps telling me my relationship with her is too low. And I don't think that his a way to increase the relationship with her.

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
People This development team needs help. Anybody knows their email contact to see what we can do to help?. Slow development is loosing mainpower and patrons. I Don’t want to see terminated another ambitious project because of his lack of teamwork? Such as Big brother or simbro.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lmaozedong

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
I read your comments and skipped one day in the game, skipping the afternoon with my mother. And I'm pissed off, one day I didn't do anything to my mother and she is already flying to her husband (our father) to have sex, and when we catch them he follows us and insults us and says that we are nobody, that father is the best and that we should grow up because we're not a man. Really? pathetic behavior. When I learned what she thinks about us I don't even know if I want to continue with her what I started.
I don't blame her honestly you have to see it from the situation she is in, she feels alone and you are leaving for college after the semester finishes you each other confess to each other that you are interested in each other and she so you as an escape and then one day you don't look for her she felt bad and trapped again you can clearly see she's a woman with low self-esteem because of your Dad so I really don't blame her. that's just me making sense of the scene this is just a game after all lol. we should not take this seriously you either like them or not lol also I'm sorry if my post was uncalled for.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
People This development team needs help. Anybody knows their email contact to see In what it can be done?. Slow development is loosing mainpower and patrons. I Dom want to loose another ambitious project for that such as Big project or simbro.
This is the most delusional post I've ever read in 4 years.

Mar 21, 2018
People This development team needs help. Anybody knows their email contact to see In what it can be done?. Slow development is loosing mainpower and patrons. I Dom want to loose another ambitious project for that such as Big project or simbro.
This dev wouldn't accept any help anyway, he enjoys being slow and eating the monthly patreon money doing nothing.

anacor3

Jun 18, 2018
I think I broke the game. I need to wait till noon to talk with the teacher in the cafeteria, but I can't access the cafeteria because the principal's quest is in a constant loop about trying to catch a girl that's having sex in the bathrooms. So every time I go to the halls in the school, I end up triggering this side quest which always ends on a "My relationship with Principal Lashley is too low". I used the cheatcode to try and max her stats, but even that didn't fix the problem.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Last edited:

anacor3

Jun 18, 2018
I think I broke the game. I need to wait till noon to talk with the teacher in the cafeteria, but I can't access the cafeteria because the principal's quest is in a constant loop about trying to catch a girl that's having sex in the bathrooms. So every time I go to the halls in the school, I end up triggering this side quest which always ends on a "My relationship with Principal Lashley is too low". I used the cheatcode to try and max her stats, but even that didn't fix the problem.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
That also means that I can't advance on the teacher's quest, because I need to catch her on the cafeteria during lunch, which is exactly when this bugged quest happens

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Anybody know the computer cheat code for v.029
Bish we haven't gotten our hands on 0.29 yet. How the fuck are we supposed to know the cheatcode...
Once we get it I could extract it directly from the code if needed.

SIDENOTE: Apparently the only change they made for the game to be published on Steam is changing the setting from highschool to university... Huh.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Bish we haven't gotten our hands on 0.29 yet. How the fuck are we supposed to know the cheatcode...
Once we get it I could extract it directly from the code if needed.

SIDENOTE: Apparently the only change they made for the game to be published on Steam is changing the setting from highschool to university... Huh.
Someone here could be a patreon for all I know so maybe chill out with the passive aggressiveness. I actually have the new build downloaded but couldn't get my hands on the new cheat if there was one

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Someone here could be a patreon for all I know so maybe chill out with the passive aggressiveness. I actually have the new build downloaded but couldn't get my hands on the new cheat if there was one
Yeah, sorry m8, I come out as a bit of an asshat sometimes. If this does happen again you could always just hover over my username and click that button that says Ignore

After checking your code I gotta say, nice job. This should be in the OP considering how well it works. Even in older versions like 0.22
I'd be surprised if this doesn't work in the newer versions.

Reactions: Cokebaths

anacor3

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone else get a bug with the principal in the side quest where you are hiding in the bathroom stall with her. After you get out of the stall. The game keeps telling me my relationship with her is too low. And I don't think that his a way to increase the relationship with her.
Having the exact same problem. Seems to be a bug in the latest release. Not even cheats fixed it

Update: Game is completely broken now. If you trigger chapter 23 (Visit Effie in the park at night) while having this issue with the principal, after you get called through the PA system to the principal's office, the bathroom scene with play out, loading night time. Your map will be disabled and won't be able to return back home.

Only solution is to enable cheats before starting chapter 23 and when you trigger the night glitch brick, whip out your phone and click "Enable Map"

Last edited:
Reactions: Recovery

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
patreon version has already release the 0.29 alpha, does anyone have the latest version?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
0.29 changelog:

" -Completed CG asset for Lashley’s Strange Noise Scene but not yet added
-Completed CG asset for The Polaroid Scene but not yet added
-Completed CG asset for Dirty Mag Police Scene but not yet added
-Completed CG asset for That Shit Ain’t Mine Scene but not yet added
-Completed extra CG asset for Chilling at Mall with Friends Scene but not yet added "

Could you believe it? :censored::censored:

Could you believe that the Dude's earning 4600$ monthly? o_Oo_O

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes