Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
This game probably has the easiest "art" to make and he still doesn't come out with regular good updates?
Milfy city and Summertime saga are one thing but this game? What the actual fuck.
Wow wow dude, stop right there. I'm an artist, and I know how hard is the work of an artist, even with the most minimal and simple type of art. This is not the case, the artist must work on animation(They are not very smooth, but is something), BG, different poses, anatomics, etc. Don't blame the art for be "easy", which I think is not, and I hope your art, in case you've got something, be as good, or better than this. And if you want to blame the dev for something, blame him for being lazy as hell, or for take advantage on the patrons who pays for small amount of content.

On the other hand, come on, you can't expect regular updates and a big amount of content, be realistic dude, even the most regular devs complain sometimes about how hard is to bring new updates every month. And, you did compare this game with Summertime Saga in terms being unregular on update times? Dude, are you serious? Summertime Saga has 4 months deadlines, and almost always or always they fulfilled them, besides, Summertime Saga brings you a big amount of content on every update, and they clearly improve and increase the quality of the art and the game, without mention that they are one of the most serious and professional devs here.

But, who cares, keep talking shit and saying worthless opinions, and complaining with unsolid arguments

Note: I want to clarify, I am not defending the dev, the latest updates has been poor. I am not sure why, and I am not following the patreon account for details about that. I don't know how the patrons feels about it. They probably deserve more per each update for the amount of money the dev is earning, instead of this, but life sucks. Have a great week and take care yourself, especially with COVID walking around there

Last edited:

kinda

Nov 24, 2017
" -Completed CG asset for Lashley’s Strange Noise Scene but not yet added
-Completed CG asset for The Polaroid Scene but not yet added
-Completed CG asset for Dirty Mag Police Scene but not yet added
-Completed CG asset for That Shit Ain’t Mine Scene but not yet added
-Completed extra CG asset for Chilling at Mall with Friends Scene but not yet added "

*laughs in patreon money*

cant be mad cause I dont pay, but how do they even come up with this shit lol

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
I can't say i respect Belle Delphine style but at least her fart jars actually were developed 100% and then delivered to the customers as promised. It's a bitter truth but buying Belle Delphine fart jar is much more of an honest transaction than giving money to some of the patreon devs nowadays. This game never deserved it. Never. At least Akabur was legendary for some time before becoming a joke and that's why his 6k bucks each month feel somewhat sane.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Wow wow dude, stop right there. I'm an artist, and I know how hard is the work of an artist, even with the most minimal and simple kind of art. This is not the case, the artist must work on animation(They are not very smooth, but is something), BG, different poses, anatomics, etc. Don't blame the art for be "easy", which I think is not, and I hope your art, in case you've got something, be as good, or better than this. And if you want to blame the dev for something, blame him for being lazy as hell, or for take advantage on the patrons who pays for small amount of content.

On the other hand, come on, you can't expect regular updates and a big amount of content, be realistic dude, even the most regular devs complain sometimes about how hard is to bring new updates every month. And, you did compare this game with Summertime Saga in terms being unregular on update times? Dude, are you serious? Summertime Saga has 4 months deadlines, and almost always or always they fulfilled them, besides, Summertime Saga brings you a big amount of content on every update, and they clearly improve and increase the quality of the art and the game, without mention that they are one of the most serious and professional devs here.

But, who cares, keep talking shit and saying worthless opinions, and complaining with unsolid arguments

Note: I want to clarify, I am not defending the dev, the latest updates has been poor. I am not sure why, and I am not following the patreon account for details about that. I don't know how the patrons feels about it. They probably deserve more per each update for the amount of money the dev is earning, instead of this, but life sucks. Have a great week and take care yourself, especially with COVID walking around there
Well the art is still art ofcourse, but you're not gonna tell me it takes the same amount of time to make an H-scene for SS and this game. I used SS and milfy city as an example of games of games that take a long ass time to develop but actually produce good updates with detailed art/renders, so you understood that wrong.

By the way I actually am giving him shit for being lazy, but the fact that the art is not that demanding to make makes it even more laughable.

And yes I will keep giving my shitty opinions because thats what forums are for my friend. ;)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Wow wow dude, stop right there. I'm an artist, and I know how hard is the work of an artist, even with the most minimal and simple kind of art. This is not the case, the artist must work on animation(They are not very smooth, but is something), BG, different poses, anatomics, etc. Don't blame the art for be "easy", which I think is not, and I hope your art, in case you've got something, be as good, or better than this. And if you want to blame the dev for something, blame him for being lazy as hell, or for take advantage on the patrons who pays for small amount of content.
Well the art he has is pretty simple and easy, of course if u have ur own artstyle or have more expirience in art u wont be able to reproduce 100% that same art cause it will be a downgrade of ur Art, im an artist (not a pro) and do animations and i can say with his artstyle he can easily make 2 animations on the same day and do a bit more and having breaks during the progress.
But its true the Art isnt the issue, the issue is the dev responsible for the art that is too lazy and we can see it on the updates the amount of incomplete art is higher then the art completed and dropping a update like that i would feel ashamed for the time they have to make updates.

Reactions: Slimeee and naoc

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Some of the games on here take soooo lonnnnng to develop. You would think that with COVID isolation going on and all the unemployed people out there that the devs could get a good crew together and really crack on. The Patreon business model does however provide a perverse incentive to not complete games with it's monthly payments so what is the answer, how should devs and their teams be rewarded? Should the F95 Community all donate $5 dollars each and establish a grand prize and let devs compete to win? That would be really interesting, we could have staged monthly releases of prize money and we award the monthly prizes (quantity) to the devs that have made the most progress against community agreed progress criteria. The community users who pay get to vote and we all get something out of the deal.

Anything has got to be better than the Patreon hustling model.

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
I love the art style on this game. Minimalist, but it makes a lot of features pop.

I find this to be more visually pleasing than Summertime Saga, tbh. (Probably doesn't help that Summertime Saga is so obsessed with giving almost every character jungo milkers).

But yeah, even if the art style for this is better, it should also be a lot easier to make scenes.

Good luck to the dev in keeping these investors happy.

bhbhjbhj

May 30, 2017
dont understand why people give this guy so much hate whilst praising summertime saga, one earns 4k the other earns over 30k and yet both of them spend months and months making "content" just to release maybe 10-30 min content, even worse for summertime saga imo as at the start he used to update like crazy now he milks it for a few months then releases. Just suprised people accept one but not the other considering the huge difference in pay.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
dont understand why people give this guy so much hate whilst praising summertime saga, one earns 4k the other earns over 30k and yet both of them spend months and months making "content" just to release maybe 10-30 min content, even worse for summertime saga imo as at the start he used to update like crazy now he milks it for a few months then releases. Just suprised people accept one but not the other considering the huge difference in pay.
There are probably a couple of reasons for that, one because this came out as right as Summertime Saga was really starting to make strides in terms of con updates. In addition to the fact that Patreon sponsored games were popping up left and right at that point and time. As a result a lot of people saw it as a cash grab trying to ride the coat tails of Summertime Saga's hype train. Honestly, though the biggest problem with both games at this point is that ATU, has an issue with releasing sizable updates that justify the amount of time being put into each update. SS's issue is that the hype surrounding the game has started to become a detriment imo, where you go in expecting the game to shatter any and all expectations only to be disappointed when it fails to fulfill said expectations.

• Angry
Reactions: jgamefan and naoc

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
one earns 4k the other earns over 30k
Actually, SS gets about 66k per month, which is more than 14 times what Geeseki receives. If the update and content progression rate of each was as comparable as many people seem to think it should be, the Summertime Saga dev team would have to be ashamed of themselves.

I’ve checked out a bit of the update, mostly I was curious what this meant:
> +Added Jaiden in the Sexworld at the Gym
The only difference I noticed was that she uses a different sprite, I think?

Other than that, I think there have been a couple of additional random dialogue options with some characters (like the Threegans). Also, the scene near the beginning when your mother is rubbing the MC’s thigh is different, I’m pretty sure. You can now place her hand on the crotch and they start talking about the MC’s dick.

+Completed Main Story Outline (No new written content added, but are in the backlog)
This and a bunch of other not-implemented progress reports are neat, but useless until they are actually included in the game.

All in all, the update seems a bit anemic, but I expected that when Geeseki mentioned planning on launching on steam.

Reactions: aze123451 and EZ8lt

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
First Summertime saga has never milked, DC show us progress everyday beside weekends and talks about the updates, he takes the time he is taking to produce so he doesnt get frustrated, unmotivated and not to burn his team, the art he does is way more complex then Geeseki, DC does all the art alone (Backgrounds, Cg's, Cg's re-arranged for the animator, etc), while geeseki does the same things has DC but the art is easier then DC's and yet both take the same time 4 months but geeseki cant even make 50% of the art.

We are not enterily hating on Geeseki but pointing that he has an artist he lazy has fuck cause in 4 months he can produce all the art for the update but yet he rather do like 40% and leave the rest in sketches and non existing cg's.

(The money is just a dumb excuse, cause the money has nothing to do with geeseki producing less art)

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I don't think it's fair to compare the two, Icstor has done some pretty decent games over the years while this guy's only focus is this dog shit ass game and he's been struggling with it for years now.
ICSTOR games are all rushed in question of story cause he gets tired pretty easily and lets not talk how Milf city has become a joke of game and how ICSTOR has been milking his patreon for months and he after people complaining no news on discord he comes out saying "sorry, actually the past 4 months i havent done nothing for the game"

bhbhjbhj

May 30, 2017
First Summertime saga has never milked, DC show us progress everyday beside weekends and talks about the updates, he takes the time he is taking to produce so he doesnt get frustrated, unmotivated and not to burn his team, the art he does is way more complex then Geeseki, DC does all the art alone (Backgrounds, Cg's, Cg's re-arranged for the animator, etc), while geeseki does the same things has DC but the art is easier then DC's and yet both take the same time 4 months but geeseki cant even make 50% of the art.

We are not enterily hating on Geeseki but pointing that he has an artist he lazy has fuck cause in 4 months he can produce all the art for the update but yet he rather do like 40% and leave the rest in sketches and non existing cg's.

(The money is just a dumb excuse, cause the money has nothing to do with geeseki producing less art)
More money if spent properly can make a huge difference to games especially when its comes to indie games if i can call them that, so i fail to see how money is a "dumb excuse". DC earns enough each month to pay two junior developers wages for an entire year where im from, i talked about money for that reason. With the amount he gets he has more then enough to hire a full time team that could put out the updates per month, something geeseki cant do to the same degree. Please note im not trying to excuse geesekis "updates" im netural on the matter. I can however understand if it is more of the fact that DC wants to be the driving force behind all aspects of the game in which case things will slow down.

Reactions: aze123451
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes