Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Tough call. I've been playing the game, but so far, I haven't felt impressed enough to add it to my supported games. I can only support so many games on Patreon/SubscribeStar. I'll have to see how this develops.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
It's nowhere near polished enough to be on any e-store in its current state, even in Early Access. And Steam users are far less patient than those on Patreon or even around here. I fear this will somehow be another 'Towns'.

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
A Town Uncovered to Steam!
This the biggest joke I heard this year,A Town Uncovered is the most overrated game I know on Patreon.
I've been following this game from 2017 and I can say that this is the biggest joke of a game to reach at one-moment 5k money... it started as a summertime low budget clone and had a charm to it, but as time passed you find out that Geeseki was learning to code from this game and is still learning to this day after 3 years..every build he had was a bug fest and after a while, he learns from the big guys that people buy ideas not results on Patreon and he made promises that he could not keep and lost passion for the game.
We are at the same point in the story for over a year right now or maybe more. Incomplete art, story lost its premise for the sexword,art looks plain and no sign of improvement from 3 years ago, he wanted to make the story more ntr at some point.

IT really is mind-blowing to see him having an aspiration for steam whit this dumpster fire of a game and whit him being the luckiest lazy incompetent developer I know.
Screenshot_2018-11-17-01-29-59-765.jpeg

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
Steam’s exclusive features such as cloud saving
How will it have cloud saving when every single update breaks the previous saves? He's nowhere near competent enough to fix that.
a bigger, more polished update roughly every 4 months.
About twice as fast as he has been providing so far, so I doubt this will happen either.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing this game, I already play a few hours. It seemed great, but now I feel a little bit that it is not for me. I don't like NTR, although some may not even call it that. I go to the beach and here our sister gives someone a blow job through the glory hole, I don't know about you but I don't like watching it.

Reactions: Alex Lem

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I read your comments and skipped one day in the game, skipping the afternoon with my mother. And I'm pissed off, one day I didn't do anything to my mother and she is already flying to her husband (our father) to have sex, and when we catch them he follows us and insults us and says that we are nobody, that father is the best and that we should grow up because we're not a man. Really? pathetic behavior. When I learned what she thinks about us I don't even know if I want to continue with her what I started.

Sep 11, 2018
I read your comments and skipped one day in the game, skipping the afternoon with my mother. And I'm pissed off, one day I didn't do anything to my mother and she is already flying to her husband (our father) to have sex, and when we catch them he follows us and insults us and says that we are nobody, that father is the best and that we should grow up because we're not a man. Really? pathetic behavior. When I learned what she thinks about us I don't even know if I want to continue with her what I started.
Yeah, the first time I played that part I was pissed off also. I stop playing and did not come back for a few updates. I'll just say I am not happy with the mother's story at all. I only still even keep up with this game because I like the sister character.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, the first time I played that part I was pissed off also. I stop playing and did not come back for a few updates. I'll just say I am not happy with the mother's story at all. I only still even keep up with this game because I like the sister character.
I played the game to the end and after these initial situations with mother (conversation during which she insulted us) it was not so bad. But still in my opinion she exaggerated with words in conversation, I have a weak opinion about her, despite the fact that she began to say that we are a man, loves us and can not imagine life without us, which seems funny to me, because during the quarrel she had us for nothing, insulting us as if we were nothing to her.
And about the situation with sister.. At the beginning I did not like her and her behavior (I mean, for example, situations on the beach as she did to some stranger bj through a glory hole) I do not like watching situations like the woman I am interested in her, doing something to another guy.
But further in the game I convinced myself to this character and I admit that I like her more than mother, the story is more interesting.
It was also interesting with the teacher, at first it only bothered me that she often talked about how she is in love with Brock (or some other name, I forgot) But then later in the game she changed and only we mattered to her, so it's good. :D
I'm just wondering if she ever had an affair with another student in the past.
Long text, sorry. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
I was going to lambast him for being hopelessly (perhaps criminally) lazy again, but I just found new interactions and an expansion to the main story at the end of the last update. It's only a few lines, but it looks like there's an actual PLAN going forward for what interactions will be done (going to the dad's workplace, interactions with the otherwise unused side characters, that sort of thing). Now he just needs to get the damn script written and the damn artwork done for them.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I’m pretty sure cuckery of some kind is Geeseki’s fetish, but they know that putting it in too directly will turn the audience away.

1) Your sister calls you a cuck several times.
2) You keep seeing your lovers give blowjobs on the beach.
3) The teacher openly lusts after another man while you are courting her.
4) The infamous removed teacher scene.
5) The infamous scene where your mother belittles you for not being man enough to keep her from fucking the father.
6) Sort-of: Effie, the town slut, talks about wanting to fuck another guy when you visit her in one scene. (a celebrity, as I recall)
7) The sexworld Hitomi scene, wherein you watch impotently as she is fucked by others or get knocked down if you try to interfere.

Last edited:

agumanu

Jul 7, 2020
I’m pretty sure cuckery of some kind is Geeseki’s fetish, but they know that putting it in too directly will turn the audience away.

1) Your sister calls you a cuck several times.
2) You keep seeing your lovers give blowjobs on the beach.
3) The teacher openly lusts after another man while you are courting her.
4) The infamous removed teacher scene.
5) The infamous scene where your mother belittles you for not being man enough to keep her from fucking the father.
6) Sort-of: Effie, the town slut, talks about wanting to fuck another guy when you visit her in one scene. (a celebrity, as I recall)
7) The sexworld Hitomi scene, wherein you watch impotently as she is fucked by others or get knocked down if you try to interfere.
The teacher has a deleted scene? why was it deleted?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
At one point she is blackmailed for having a relationship with a student (you). Originally, this included being blackmailed for sex, and like the mother scene, this was unavoidable if you wanted to progress her route. People complained, among other things, that you were given the option of how careful you wanted to be with her (i.e. kissing etc in public or not), but that you choices did not matter at all. The argument being that it would make sense for the severity of the blackmail material to affect how badly (and literally) she is screwed.

Instead, she is just used as a drug mule and nothing else. You can still try to keep your relationship secret to varying degrees, but again, it does not affect the storyline one bit.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
At one point she is blackmailed for having a relationship with a student (you). Originally, this included being blackmailed for sex, and like the mother scene, this was unavoidable if you wanted to progress her route. People complained, among other things, that you were given the option of how careful you wanted to be with her (i.e. kissing etc in public or not), but that you choices did not matter at all. The argument being that it would make sense for the severity of the blackmail material to affect how badly (and literally) she is screwed.

Instead, she is just used as a drug mule and nothing else. You can still try to keep your relationship secret to varying degrees, but again, it does not affect the storyline one bit.
I'm not surprised that people didn't like it, I wouldn't like it myself.
As for the teacher, it's interesting if she had an affair with another student in the past, or are we the first. It seems to me that at lunch with her at school as if she mentioned that she had and with someone we know (although I may be wrong, maybe I turned something up) :p

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
WAIT.

Did this discussion flare up AGAIN right after I left? XD

I swear people getting triggered by the Mom's story didn't used to be a weekly occurrence at all. Why now? A bunch of new players? XD

• Haha
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
WAIT.

Did this discussion flare up AGAIN right after I left? XD

I swear people getting triggered by the Mom's story didn't used to be a weekly occurrence at all. Why now? A bunch of new players? XD
It's tradition around here, same as me complaining about the dev's incompetence when a new release drops and they left some easily fixable bug on it.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I kinda forgot that it's implied that Effie may have got with allaway. Damn. Effie is inevitable

Plot twist, it turns out that this is actually Effie's harem game and you are a side character in it. How do you react?

Honestly with the way this story goes, I wouldn't be shocked if Allaway fucked Brock at least once, just to get a lil taste XD

Also LMFAO at this game being on steam Bruh. No. This game is not even on the level of a steam early access game. Like we are literally at the same place we were in the story a year? 2 years ago? Fucking art assets aren't finished for MAJOR SCENES. Bugs all over. Saves don't work. There are only 3 completed routes.

dude. No. Sorry. I like this. But it is NOT ready for prime time. This is one of the most "dude in his basement"games I have ever played. No. I'm sorry

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes