Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
I've played for several versions now and I gotta ask... is there ANY sequence of responses that will actually get Hitomi to strip at the beach?
Only way I've gotten it to work is to cheat the relationship stat (I think the minimum is 5) and then select the "can't knock it till you try it"

Reactions: OmegaUltima

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys i am on the find mom side quest i read she is at the park at night but there's only effie there on the bench , help me .

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Starting new game, main quest progression, talk to effie in cafe in afternoon after school... ok done, but next I need to go to her house, but stucked at the outside of cafe, cannot enter map, map icon vanished, I can only go inside cafe and outside. Bug?

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

sasuke25

Jul 23, 2017
need help I can not play my old saved game I do not want to start all over again what should I do ?

Ianghivff

Sep 17, 2018
seeing as my question got buried in 20 pages of other stuff without an answer im gonna post it again.

how do i get the curser visible ingame, never had this problem with other versions, or any other renpy game.

everything else seems to work, i can click on stuff if i manage to navigate there but its very hard and annoying to do when you cant see the cursor.
I think its a bug mate im not sure how to fix that

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I hope that someday when the game was finished you can chose one girl and end in the romantic way.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
The dev has stated that it's definitely within the realm of possibilities. Though I'm honestly just waiting for when he adds in pregnancy.
Same, I dont see to much games with a very well pregnancy system, except maybe for VH.

Vorng

Feb 14, 2018
Starting new game, main quest progression, talk to effie in cafe in afternoon after school... ok done, but next I need to go to her house, but stucked at the outside of cafe, cannot enter map, map icon vanished, I can only go inside cafe and outside. Bug?
Do the following, for those who are stuck in that bug.

Starting new game, main quest progression, before going to the cafe to talk to Effie, go to the MC room and then to the computer, activate the Cheats (Cheat Code 0.20b: wordedpipe), and now if you go to the cafe, when you finish talking with Effie, click on the MC cell and activate the Map.

Reactions: Led
3.20 star(s) 86 Votes