Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I think more improvements in graphic and story part of game.
I agree the story definitely needs to be improved and there needs to be a focus on finishing the character's he already has in the game rather than adding more. As for the art I'm not really sure.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Nice game, but really short .. I mean its here since Jan 2017? ... or did I miss something? 2 Days isnt that much.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
So... more fixes for the couple of dialogues added in the past 6 months?

I guess that's what is bound to happen if a game has no plans beyond the first 5% of the content it should have. Well unless the game was already planned for Patreon milking from the start, which might be indicated by adding more and more characters to the game instead of completing content with existing ones.

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
As far as I saw he already lost 1k in pledges, complaining here doesn't help just unpledge if you are unhappy with his work speed, and if you are not a patreon you don't really have the right to complain anyway :FeelsBadMan:
ok fatman, we just liked this game alot, that's why we're complaining out of passion, not hatred.

the resentment is because we WANT this game to see the light of completion ... i just hope we could have a discord where we could, as fans, discuss stuff on this game as a community.

anyways, where did you get your profile picture from ? which game ? i'd like to check it out !

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
ok fatman, we just liked this game alot, that's why we're complaining out of passion, not hatred.

the resentment is because we WANT this game to see the light of completion ... i just hope we could have a discord where we could, as fans, discuss stuff on this game as a community.

anyways, where did you get your profile picture from ? which game ? i'd like to check it out !
It's from his own game, Deep Impact, while it isn't very far into development yet I'd recommend checking it out. It's got some serious potential.

biddip

Sep 21, 2017
i'm stuck with the part of the mother, it already passed some time, but there it still says, let time heal

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
got the ice cream job but how can i leave the mall now? no map icon.
Thanks

solved with cheat

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes