Ianghivff

Sep 17, 2018
If I were you I wouldn't pursue your conversation with this person any further.
You're wasting your time, also mods get irritated having to deal with debates that turn into personal arguments.
you really have it hard then
(sorry for bad english)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 348, in execute
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 424, in execute
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 425, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'img phone_msp_[skill_stamax]': could not find image. (u'img phone_msp_20')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 424, in execute
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 425, in execute
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 425, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\easy.py", line 110, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 557, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "D:\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha 020c-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 632, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'img phone_msp_[skill_stamax]': could not find image. (u'img phone_msp_20')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.20c
Tue Oct 23 18:36:38 2018

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
it keep saying visit mum for mother son time i have done it so many times nothing new is happening
You have to skip a single night. After that you'll have a scene with the father have sex on the couch with the mother. After that the story should continue and how you choose to answer her in the conversation immediately after the event with affect the relationship.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I move from 0.20b to 0.20c and... I dont see any new.

I meam, maybe is just some bug fix, what is okay, but if not, I want to know.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I move from 0.20b to 0.20c and... I dont see any new.

I meam, maybe is just some bug fix, what is okay, but if not, I want to know.
It's a bugfix, generally from what I've seen and experienced with this game. The dev puts out the alpha build which is usually bug riddled. Then when v 0.xx b comes out most issues are generally dealt with, however it's usually v 0.xx c or afterwards that has the bugs fixed.

Reactions: Noneless

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i last played version 0.12, where is all the new content? havent found a single new sexscene
Almost zero. Just a 69 with Sis, I think. A lot of pointless and cheap dialogues.

It's like a Hanna & Barbera cartoon: So many verbose characters... :eek:

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Almost zero. Just a 69 with Sis, I think. A lot of pointless and cheap dialogues.

It's like a Hanna & Barbera cartoon: So many verbose characters... :eek:
Its sad because I want this game to be better than it currently is, I want it to live up to the potential I know it can. However, it just feels like everytime the dev seems to be making a step forward they make three steps back.

May 29, 2018
Someone i need help, i need to uninstal this game but unanle to do so, everytime i try to uninstal this game, it just show screen of the game without uninstal button, how to get rid of it?

Need extra space for other game..

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
It sucks that you don't have the option to kiss the pseudo-mom at night when her story is finished. If I want to see that scene again I have to load up a save.

Reactions: obiwan
3.20 star(s) 86 Votes