Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
I think there is a bug for 0.21a. Side story for mum says fix her laptop. I read the book on my laptop and already had the antivirus but the laptop is no longer on mothers bed.

Edit: Using timetravele.exe. Went back from 3.5 to 3 were the objective was to research a way to fix the laptop and it reappeared to only disappear after researching again. Maybe I bought the anti virus too early?

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
I haven't played this game for a while so i wanted to ask is there anything new in sex world(that other dimension) or you Just get stabbed and get back?

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
Is there a way to remove the antivirus from my inventory? Wanna test if getting it too early can bug out mums laptop side quest.

Edit: Nvm, even when I go back and redo from an older save, the laptop disappears after getting the antivirus. Am I missing something?

gromzad

Jun 26, 2017
My favorite game. But this game is so bugged. Let me check myself in finishing .21 storylines. Miss Allaway ends after school cafe. Sister ends after her BJ to MC. Mom ends after fucking.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Can't find spare boxes. Does anybody know where they are?
Go to the Adult Store and ask the clerk there if she has any. You'll go through a bit of dialogue but after you get them you'll head home and be presented with the choice of remaking the old fort or making an entirely new fort. Old fort nets you more relationship points.

HappyRussian

Nov 22, 2017
Go to the Adult Store and ask the clerk there if she has any. You'll go through a bit of dialogue but after you get them you'll head home and be presented with the choice of remaking the old fort or making an entirely new fort. Old fort nets you more relationship points.
Thank you, sir

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes