Mod Ren'Py A Town Unfiltered - A Town Uncovered Mod [Wolfregis]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Should I re-create the game to allow me to make more changes with the story or keep it the same?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Going to keep an eye out on this. The original game, while good is really hm, lacking in substance with regards towards the lewd world but is ripe for opportunities later on I can foresee.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Things to think on:

In the regular game, our main character is apparently missing from Otherworld. His father is apparently also some kind of escapee from there. The principal cut-scene implies she's from there too. The beach is a connection point(Why everything's so uninhibited there; everyone's an 'escapee').

Remember that Otherworld is big on sacrifices every year. Big reason to leave, even with everyone being prudes. Also people are less assholish of our side of the line(Consider the father's attitude change).

So we're in a position of 'what are we attempting to do, and why?'. Are we trying for a mass exodus? Trying to grab people to keep from being killed ourselves? Just trying to make regular world like their own, but less killy?

There's a few ways to go, to be honest. Invaders is obvious, but if they're in any way aware of what regular Main is doing...'Guardian Angel' is also possible. Picture otherworld Mother watching regular Mother play with regular son, and going "Oh, that's not right t all. I should help out."

Last edited:

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Let me get this straight, you are editing things in the sex world or the normal world? I have non idea if its possible to go back to the sex world unless I've missed something. If you are editing the sex world, would it be possible to make it so that you can go back?

Mar 18, 2018
Let me get this straight, you are editing things in the sex world or the normal world? I have non idea if its possible to go back to the sex world unless I've missed something. If you are editing the sex world, would it be possible to make it so that you can go back?
I'm trying to see what the story would be like if it was set in the sex world, so the game is solely set in the sex world.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
No. But that does give me an idea of some cult that does that.

Impossible. The entire town was at the ceremony you escaped from. It's justifiable if you shift it to another alternate world.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
If I might make a suggestion one of the possibilities you could explore especially with the Sex World is the idea of the people in that world be a representation of that character's inner most or repressed desires. For example in the game Hitomi hints at the fact that she's interested in exploring her sexuality and exhibitionism. The version of her in the Sex World could be a far more sexually liberated version of herself being far more experimental in finding kinks and the like.

Mar 18, 2018
If I might make a suggestion one of the possibilities you could explore especially with the Sex World is the idea of the people in that world be a representation of that character's inner most or repressed desires. For example in the game Hitomi hints at the fact that she's interested in exploring her sexuality and exhibitionism. The version of her in the Sex World could be a far more sexually liberated version of herself being far more experimental in finding kinks and the like.
That's what i'm trying to do, so expect to see some changes with the characters sexually.

Reactions: Wolfregis

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
If any of you have ideas on how to change the story or the city it would be nice if you put it here!
Idea for sex world based on "far more sexually liberated version" for how they dress.
Example
The mom in morning

The sister or female friend

Or

The Teacher

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
If any of you have ideas on how to change the story or the city it would be nice if you put it here!
If you can replicate the art style or know someone who can get close enough to it, I'd recommend changing the principals outfit to something that's a combination of risque and religiously inclined due to what we've seen of her personality. dark1 posted some rather lovely and useful references that could be used to that effect. As for the other areas maybe have the shops reflect more of what a sexually liberated society might look like. Because apart from the outfit differences with a few of the clerks there's not really much going on, when there should be more noticeable differences.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Idea for sex world based on "far more sexually liberated version" for how they dress.
Example
The mom in morning

The sister or female friend

Or

The Teacher
One more for ref/Idea

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
If you can replicate the art style or know someone who can get close enough to it, I'd recommend changing the principals outfit to something that's a combination of risque and religiously inclined due to what we've seen of her personality. dark1 posted some rather lovely and useful references that could be used to that effect. As for the other areas maybe have the shops reflect more of what a sexually liberated society might look like. Because apart from the outfit differences with a few of the clerks there's not really much going on, when there should be more noticeable differences.
Do you mean innuendo's ?.
Example
Normal World: coffee shop sign says Thank you for coming
Sex World: Thank you for cuming

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Do you mean innuendo's ?.
Example
Normal World: coffee shop sign says Thank you for coming
Sex World: Thank you for cuming
There's that and some of the designs of the stores or areas could be changed to fit the situation better, like a crowd of people could be outside the sex shop to get the latest model dildo or something. Or like you pointed out with the coffee shop maybe have a customer ask for milk in their coffee and Effie adds the respective 'milk' that a customer asks for, like guys get breast milk courtesy of Effie, or a healthy dose of protein from Brock.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes