Mod Ren'Py A Town Unfiltered - A Town Uncovered Mod [Wolfregis]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Should I re-create the game to allow me to make more changes with the story or keep it the same?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
I feel there should be a mix of sexy and normal clothes. In the sex world, there shouldn't be a lot of presser to be sexy all the time so in turn, we should see normal-ish clothes from time to time.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Things that need to be asked:

Is there a real plotline(Or lines), or are we just shooting for random scenes?

Will the stat-boosting/equipment/buying element be kept?

If so, what are we going to use those stats FOR? What longer-term goals are we seeking? Will people be banging down our door to bang us with sufficient stats?

Mar 18, 2018
Things that need to be asked:

Is there a real plotline(Or lines), or are we just shooting for random scenes?

Will the stat-boosting/equipment/buying element be kept?

If so, what are we going to use those stats FOR? What longer-term goals are we seeking? Will people be banging down our door to bang us with sufficient stats?
For now, i am letting the player just walk around and fuck for now but i will implement a storyline and stuff like that. With the intro staying and setting up future stories.

rennent

Aug 5, 2018
Where you at in the development and the sex scene are they going to be animated ?

MisterSir

Jul 19, 2017
So we can just throw out ideas and hopes ?
I've got a few ones but it's all to improve the sex content. I'm not quite sure how you plan to remodel the game so I'm gonna wait to see how things goes but I'd like anything with the lifeguard at the beach (or in the park).

Mar 18, 2018
So we can just throw out ideas and hopes ?
I've got a few ones but it's all to improve the sex content. I'm not quite sure how you plan to remodel the game so I'm gonna wait to see how things goes but I'd like anything with the lifeguard at the beach (or in the park).
if you have ideas just say. And since i can't draw the same way that geeseki does i have no plans to make new scenes but i do plan on new ideas with the lifeguard.

Reactions: MisterSir

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I wonder what Drunk Girl is like on the other side of the line. On our side, she's trying to force a marriage by sex.(Another escapee?)

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Definitively sounds like an interesting project. Still hope the sex world's gonna get explorable more deeply in the official updates, but from the teasers I've seen, it doesn't seems to be the case for now. Well, the game's only in alpha, after all. And about that project, how about you have a random chance of waking to a morning blowjob from either the Landlady/M*m or your Roommate/Friend/Rival/S*ster. Also, I've seen some people talking about what that drunk gal should do, perhaps scenes in that strange alley next to the comics store could be used to get blowjobs or more from others. I hope at any case your project will turn out very well. Good luck !

Reactions: largeposterior

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
So we have the base plot: "New Family in town. Everyone around makes the family VERY welcome."

Would the bar/Strip Club serve the same purpose?

Maybe when running you can have encounters.

I wonder what the fight club could turn into. Are we still fighting to prove ourselves to the teacher?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes