Mod Ren'Py A Town Unfiltered - A Town Uncovered Mod [Wolfregis]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Should I re-create the game to allow me to make more changes with the story or keep it the same?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
So good first attempt so far, there's a bit of spelling and some grammar errors but nothing obnoxious. I do kind of wish you had locked the basement progression as it's jarring seeing the on day one.

Mar 18, 2018
So good first attempt so far, there's a bit of spelling and some grammar errors but nothing obnoxious. I do kind of wish you had locked the basement progression as it's jarring seeing the on day one.
In the next update i will be taking more time into stringing the quest together but as for now the game is just left for you to explore for now.

Reactions: CuriousCitizen

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
1.4 Gig download? Ouch. I'll....wait for it to be downsized.

Last edited:

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Okay so after having played this current version of the mod I'd thought I'd offer some feedback.
Pros:
-The more prominent use of the Sexworld is a welcome change and something I think everyone has been wanting for a while.
-The more sexualized dialogue and tone are plus as well.
-A vast majority of the character sprites are pretty solid, just need some fine tuning with some of the others.
-It feels like you've got a more solid grasp of where you want your story to go.
-A lot of the minor changes to some of the CG's are nice, like Allaway's Lunch scenes, the Beach, Effie's cafe scene, or the CG for the MC's icecream job.
-Some of the expanded dialogue for characters that previously had none is greatly appreciated.
-The removal of that extremely uncomfortable scene with Jake and Allaway.
-The re-implementation of the blowjobs at the beach.
Cons:
-Some scenes stop abruptly like the MC's and Effie's first time which simply stops after a blowjob.
-A few of the character sprites could be improved.
-Several of the side stories seem to end rather soon like the mother and sister's as opposed to Miss Allaway's.
-There are a couple of grammar issues here and there, but that can be easily remedied.
-That file size.
Bugs?:
-When choosing to hang out with Effie after she gets off work after the initial visit, and when I go to her house the scenes involving said subsequent visits never trigger.
-When trying to simply talk to the MC's mother I keep getting error messages that I have to ignore to continue playing. The same applies when I try to talk to Hazel at the Sex Shop.
Suggestions:
-If you can find someone willing to work with you on the art, I think you'll have a much easier time of making the mod. I'm pretty sure there are several people here that wouldn't mind helping out.
-I think you've got a solid base to build on with the story, but if possible have some of the side stories make a more lasting impact on the game rather than be simple one offs.
-It might help to run regular polls on what the community wants to see as far as content goes or what could be improved.
-I might suggest checking out the list of planned or implemented content of the game and maybe use that to help flesh out the mod.

Other than than I think you've made a really solid mod and I'm curious to see how you'll build it up from here on out. While this is just the first iteration, I feel like you've got a good idea of what to do as far as the plot goes so I'm curious to see how it'll play out. Good work man and best of luck in future iterations.

Mar 18, 2018
Okay so after having played this current version of the mod I'd thought I'd offer some feedback.
Pros:
-The more prominent use of the Sexworld is a welcome change and something I think everyone has been wanting for a while.
-The more sexualized dialogue and tone are plus as well.
-A vast majority of the character sprites are pretty solid, just need some fine tuning with some of the others.
-It feels like you've got a more solid grasp of where you want your story to go.
-A lot of the minor changes to some of the CG's are nice, like Allaway's Lunch scenes, the Beach, Effie's cafe scene, or the CG for the MC's icecream job.
-Some of the expanded dialogue for characters that previously had none is greatly appreciated.
-The removal of that extremely uncomfortable scene with Jake and Allaway.
-The re-implementation of the blowjobs at the beach.
Cons:
-Some scenes stop abruptly like the MC's and Effie's first time which simply stops after a blowjob.
-A few of the character sprites could be improved.
-Several of the side stories seem to end rather soon like the mother and sister's as opposed to Miss Allaway's.
-There are a couple of grammar issues here and there, but that can be easily remedied.
-That file size.
Bugs?:
-When choosing to hang out with Effie after she gets off work after the initial visit, and when I go to her house the scenes involving said subsequent visits never trigger.
-When trying to simply talk to the MC's mother I keep getting error messages that I have to ignore to continue playing. The same applies when I try to talk to Hazel at the Sex Shop.
Suggestions:
-If you can find someone willing to work with you on the art, I think you'll have a much easier time of making the mod. I'm pretty sure there are several people here that wouldn't mind helping out.
-I think you've got a solid base to build on with the story, but if possible have some of the side stories make a more lasting impact on the game rather than be simple one offs.
-It might help to run regular polls on what the community wants to see as far as content goes or what could be improved.
-I might suggest checking out the list of planned or implemented content of the game and maybe use that to help flesh out the mod.

Other than than I think you've made a really solid mod and I'm curious to see how you'll build it up from here on out. While this is just the first iteration, I feel like you've got a good idea of what to do as far as the plot goes so I'm curious to see how it'll play out. Good work man and best of luck in future iterations.
Thanks for your feedback, this will help a lot with the next update and i do like your idea of polls to help me know the direction of the mod i will definitely consider it.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I dunno if it's my download who fucked a bit, but I can't talk to Mom while she's on the kitchen counter, nor can I enter the sex shop. Moreover, my story's somehow locked at the 35th part which stayes 'Head inside home', which I did, but it seems to be it for the main story ( it to which I can progress to, at least ). Also, I find it a bit weird for some situations of the 'normal' world to be brought back here when it doesn't really make sense, like the detention with Miss Allaway for going to the girl's bathroom, or ( from what I've seen ) changing tents at the beach scenes where Mrs.Ketchum asks you to leave instead of being horny like the others. Aside those parts, I really like the updates dialogues which keep somewhat close to the original dialogues while adding more sluttiness to it. But I feel like keeping it this close to the original isn't the best of ideas. Same about the updates sprites, especially Jaiden's which looks far better than the ones in the original game's sexworld. I'll try to see what I did wrong for the softlock of the main story to trigger so I can list all the little glitches I've met. Aside all of what I've said, it's still a really nice project and I can't wait to see how it'll go.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit
May 24, 2017
I can't open it on Windows 10, It keeps tossing up errors. Only options is reload the game or close
I had to redownload it for it to work, I guess the first download got corrupt.

Aug 19, 2019
I wanna ask, what's your current rate of progress with this? Have you been contacted by Geeseki? Do you need help?

Love this project! Wish some of the funding that's just been blatantly taken advantage of in the Geeseki Patreon find its way here instead, if people are actually dedicated to work. The original Patreon is just market exploitation.

Gee "Fund me monthly and maybe I'll work on this. Lot of money to hire more talent to make production faster? nah, I'll just take the monthly bag and probably leave this game abandoned in the future." Seki

Mar 18, 2018
I wanna ask, what's your current rate of progress with this? Have you been contacted by Geeseki? Do you need help?

Love this project! Wish some of the funding that's just been blatantly taken advantage of in the Geeseki Patreon find its way here instead, if people are actually dedicated to work. The original Patreon is just market exploitation.

Gee "Fund me monthly and maybe I'll work on this. Lot of money to hire more talent to make production faster? nah, I'll just take the monthly bag and probably leave this game abandoned in the future." Seki
I work on this mod when i want to because its just a side project. And no i haven't been contacted at all.

Reactions: slexywexy
Aug 19, 2019
Hey Fudulaboi, wondering if you can share some titles that are very similar to this, like casual public free use, norm changes, etc. Maybe some of your favorites, even.

Thanks in advance! Also waiting for the update! No pressure though.

Reactions: bethilelizabeth

Revan91

Feb 25, 2018
Yeah I'm getting the same error every time I try to download it, could you re upload it or host it somewhere else like MEGA?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes