Mod - Ren'Py - A Town Unfiltered - A Town Uncovered Mod [Wolfregis]

1. 5.00 star(s)

qwerty682

Great stuff so far, here's to hoping that this continues to make progress. It has potential to be better then the original game. The new setting this mod adds is much more conducive to the sex wold plot of the main game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rostabu

ok, stating from having played atu since inception (I am not sure taking jack out as a villian was the best thing, the greater the villian the greater the hero but I understand you have to cater to fanbase as they pay the bills) so far I just came through the first ep... if has changed or I am wrong please let me know. My major gripe is you took out the most fun part of the game by not doing the nude beach blowjobs and finding who is in the cabana next to you... As I said I am not finding the plethora of sex I was expecting from this title, knowing how far down the path atu is I was expecting more, but I won't condemn it just yet I will stick with the 3 date rule :p.. I am hoping for the best...

EDIT... I was wrong the link in the first page isn't the actual mod... look to message 257 it has the real mod on it and I support this effort to imporove the game, just opened the 257 mod and saw tons of improvements... now I have to go play it

EDIT:EDIT so yeah played it a bit and found out the "cheat.rpy" from original game works but only a few characters are in the game just yet.

EDIT:EDIT:EDIT ok far enough into the jack story arc
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    I am far from finished with the current story line and a lot of characters have bopped the MC yet, but its my hope all the current artwork from ATU gets put in here
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kurzak

waiting for the mod to come out, i hope it's gonna be better than the original game. I have a really high expectation for this mod but take it slow i don't want you to overthink it. be save in this pandemic bro.
    (edit): oh he is remaking it, i thought it's not finished yet
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CuriousCitizen

This is personally what I was expecting more from the Geeseki game. The town actually being uncovered. Thanks for taking the initiative, Fudulaboi! Love the work! The sex world arc has so much room for creativity.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

bethilelizabeth

Honestly, this is exactly what I was hoping A Town Uncovered would become after playing it for the first time. Not only are the nude/revealing models used constantly, the character's lines are also changed to give off a true freeuse/casual sex world, and sex scenes are far easier to come by. The only downside is that there's much less content than the original game, but I guess that just shows how much GeeSeki was padding out the game with dialogue.