MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
I hope that is ok for MetaMira that i post the new links her :cool: .
I'll do you one better and post the full SubscribeStar post ;)

Eager to see why I was banned from Patreon? Jump right into v0.29.4!

Want to unlock a few bits of bonus content? Become a supporter to get !

Major Update Features
  • New Cheerleader Minified Underwear! - The Cheerleader just can't stop getting her "lucky" underwear torn up - and for some reason it keeps getting smaller every time you patch it! Existing events have been tweaked to make sure you can unlock the new stage, and a couple new underwear damage events have been scattered around to make it easier and more reliable to find some.
  • Cheerleader Cheer Practice Chore! - Cheer got that new cheerleader outfit added last (mini) update, and now there's a chore to actually go along with it. Get dressed up in your workout gear and help her yourself, or give the chore to the Jock and just watch.
  • New Firebrand Cutdown Underwear! - Not one to be outdone, the Firebrand has a new cutdown stage for her underwear now too. Does she only wear a thong, making this a super easy add? Maybe. Is it still hot? Yes. yes it is.
  • Performance Optimizations! - I've implemented a bunch of improvements throughout AVFH, helping the whole thing run a little smoother. Memory usage should be lower, down by about 30% in the worst-case scenes, and the pause when entering new locations should be greatly reduced.
  • New Crowd Display Code! - Find it weird that most "crowd" events only showed one person? Me too! Crowds now properly display the entire group of NPCs when you talk to one member. I've added some new work crowds with short events, and updated the old crowd events to make sure everyone gets a speaking role. Oh, there's new crowd gossip too, based on what sorts of things you've been doing at work.

Full Changelog (There was a lot this patch!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teaser

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
When I enter I enter the game the following appears and I cannot play

We're sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running the game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Cannot get attribute 'coxClothing' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003b7efd0>

-- Complete tracking
I hope I'm not too blunt, but you know to read, right? You're using an outdated mod(made for the old version of that game) with the new version, which has 101 new things - variables, and changes ... I hope this will help you.
TL;DR - Play without mods - or wait until(if) they get updated.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AVeryFullHouse-0.29.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 10, 2018
Ok, first time ever DL'ing this and its just stuck in a load buffer state when i try to start the game, anyone else having issues getting the game to actually run?

EDIT: Yeah, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with that PC version file but it just straight up doesn't load for me at all. Just black screen, stuck in a "not responding" state, with task manger saying its using 4K MB's worth of memory :unsure:

Bearing in mind this was with the Gofile hosted file, so maybe its that one specifically thats fucked. Defo avoid DL'ing from the Gofile link as of now imo

Last edited:

hligahudiaunf

Feb 5, 2019
Great game, I put 5 stars, good and bad points are in my review, here is my suggestions:

1)Would really like to see Ethan use his brain to create something sexy, like place hidden camears to spy on mom/Maddison.
2)Maybe some blackmail content in school or somewhere else?
3)Needs proper in game guide, maybe similar to this mod? https://f95zone.to/threads/a-very-full-house-v0-29-4-metamira.129381/post-11084472

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
So, how're the new events? I usually wait until a nice backlog builds up topped with a very spicy update before jumping back in. Is this that update or should I hold off for now?

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes