origeee

Feb 21, 2020
v0.27.3 short info:
I've changed a bit layout of the front page of the mod after discord member's suggestions, so everything should be a bit easier to access now. Tips for all new stuff was added. All bugs I've known of are fixed. I've changed few things throughout the mod, so there's a chance that I've broken something, let me know if you find any issues. Enjoy!

v0.20.2 - latest release (and probably the last one) of pdf version
- mod for v0.26.5
- mod for v0.27.3
Mod should also work for future versions of the game but obviously there won't be tips for new events until it's updated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please !

TyrTheTaur

May 27, 2023
Hey for some reason, the game crashes whenever the close ups of the breast and ass appear. Is there a fix for this?

Reactions: Agano

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Hey for some reason, the game crashes whenever the close ups of the breast and ass appear. Is there a fix for this?
No fix, but I'd love to figure out what's causing the issue for you and try to resolve it! Is there any crash screen being displayed when it crashes? If it's crashing right to desktop there may also be a log.txt (or something similar) file being generated in the base game directory with the crash info. If you could DM me whatever it's spitting out I can track down what's going wrong.

Sorry for the issue!

adame

Apr 3, 2018
guys ( and MetaMira ) i stack .
I active a chore and stop it , and now i cant re active the "Help him masturbate more often" ... like it not show up and i cant porgrest with Ethan \ nerd becz i cant do "backyard_tan_peek" & ect .

TLDR : i you slect a chore + "help him masturbate" you cant stop this chore becz you will get a bug

Edit (forget) : with Candy \ Cheer the underware ( bra\panties ) not give points \ completed after i all ready did ever one ther is ( when i pick a bra or panties i cant do any fing with it )

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2018
Ok, first time ever DL'ing this and its just stuck in a load buffer state when i try to start the game, anyone else having issues getting the game to actually run?

EDIT: Yeah, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with that PC version file but it just straight up doesn't load for me at all. Just black screen, stuck in a "not responding" state, with task manger saying its using 4K MB's worth of memory :unsure:

Bearing in mind this was with the Gofile hosted file, so maybe its that one specifically thats fucked. Defo avoid DL'ing from the Gofile link as of now imo
Ok so heres a follow-up. i've tried downloading the PC version from the MEGA link this time but still no dice. I run the application, it opens, then it stays on a black screen until i click on the application window, to which its greys out and the window then says (Not Responding) on the application tab.

I dont know what the issue is here, as i've played many a Renpy game from this site with no issues. Is there an additional file or DL i'm missing/unaware of akin to what some earlier RPG Maker games need or something? I can't be the only one thats having this issue here right???

b1gch1cken

Sep 8, 2017
The Cheerleading outfit for me I think is bugged. I am using an old save, Not that I think that is the issue but it might be. Anyway, I spoke to her at school, and made her tal to Mr.Pal. She asked me to fix it and I told her to put it in my room. When I got home it wasnt there, it was Friday. I checked my sewing machine every day and every time of day for several days. I went through the weekend and monday with no outfit. Am I missing something here or am I buggged?

P.S. Keep up the amazing work.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes