Chaoticmoon

Nov 17, 2022
I have to ask, is there any plan to add nipple licking/sucking as one of the actions? I mean it should have been added before titfuck.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Love the game Mira! For the last few versions I've been running into this error when selecting the heart icon on the phone. I'm on an ARM-based Mac, but I didn't have this issue about 3-4 game versions ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Love the game Mira! For the last few versions I've been running into this error when selecting the heart icon on the phone. I'm on an ARM-based Mac, but I didn't have this issue about 3-4 game versions ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like that button was added by a mod, but you don't have that mod installed for your current version.

Breadt

Jan 31, 2022
Just in case someone will try to edit their save with saveeditoronline or whatever, the save wouldn´t work after all even if it's your save.

- Just go to and upload your edit save, by simply drag+drop.
- Then go to appdata/roaming/renpy/tokens and search for "security_keys.txt"
- drag+drop "security-keys.txt" it into the second "folder"
- download the new save.
Note: The original savefile need to be alive until you download the new one. Otherwise, it wouldn't work.
- after download, delete the original (in your downloads folder, not game folder) and rename the new one (without the (1) ) in the name.

Works on every renpy game.

Note: you can also make a copy of that .txt file on your desktop or where ever you like to find it quicker when needed. ;)
Did you get any of your save edits to actually work? I tried to change the corruption levels and it just stayed the same.

Dozey

Aug 17, 2017
Error in the event with the jock and the principal to create the masturbation chore for him. Created a new save for the version, no mods.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 279, in script call
    call .start_understanding_loop()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 283, in script call
  File "game/script.rpy", line 314, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 481, in script call
    call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Locations/School/SchoolHall1/schoolhall1.rpy", line 154, in script call
    call jock_masturbate_chore_event()
  File "game/Locations/School/SchoolHall1/schoolhall1.rpy", line 284, in script
    "You cross your arms and tap your foot, obviously not amused." mom "Listen here buster. I work my {i}ass off{/i} to make sure you kids get a good education. A good {i}future{/i}."
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 321, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Say has image attributes ('mom',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

File "$Path\AVeryFullHouse-0.29.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1138, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes ('mom',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
Error in the event with the jock and the principal to create the masturbation chore for him. Created a new save for the version, no mods.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 279, in script call
  File "game/script.rpy", line 283, in script call
  File "game/script.rpy", line 314, in script call
    call screen hold_screen() #NOTE: We never proceed past the hold screen! No code after this point will run.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 481, in script call
    call expression interact_label pass (*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Locations/School/SchoolHall1/schoolhall1.rpy", line 154, in script call
    call jock_masturbate_chore_event()
  File "game/Locations/School/SchoolHall1/schoolhall1.rpy", line 284, in script
    "You cross your arms and tap your foot, obviously not amused." mom "Listen here buster. I work my {i}ass off{/i} to make sure you kids get a good education. A good {i}future{/i}."
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 321, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)

File "$Path\AVeryFullHouse-0.29.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1138, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Fixed and will be included in v0.30! I think you'll be able to "ignore" past that error and won't miss anything critical - just a line of scolding dialogue.

Reactions: Dozey

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
any way this can be fixed... i really like this game when i get to play it?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Characters/Jock/jock.rpy", line 2, in script
image _jock = MiraLive2D("jock", "images/Models/Jock_1_Standing", default_fade = 0.0, update_function = Mira_Live2D_Updater, base = 1.0, height = 1.1)
File "game/Characters/Jock/jock.rpy", line 2, in <module>
image _jock = MiraLive2D("jock", "images/Models/Jock_1_Standing", default_fade = 0.0, update_function = Mira_Live2D_Updater, base = 1.0, height = 1.1)
File "game/Classes/Display_Classes/MiraLive2D.rpy", line 6, in __init__
Live2D.__init__(self, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not load Live2D. b'Live2DCubismCore.dll' was not found.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 920, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\gl2\live2d.py", line 589, in __init__
common = self.common
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\gl2\live2d.py", line 540, in common
return self.create_common()
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\gl2\live2d.py", line 528, in create_common
rv = Live2DCommon(self.filename, self.default_fade)
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\gl2\live2d.py", line 190, in __init__
init()
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\gl2\live2d.py", line 97, in init
onetime_init()
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\gl2\live2d.py", line 70, in onetime_init
raise Exception("Could not load Live2D. {} was not found.".format(dll))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.3.1.24090601
A Very Full House 0.29.4
Sun Sep 8 20:07:48 2024

MetaMira

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2021
any way this can be fixed... i really like this game when i get to play it?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 920, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\gl2\live2d.py", line 589, in __init__
common = self.common
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\gl2\live2d.py", line 540, in common
return self.create_common()
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\gl2\live2d.py", line 528, in create_common
rv = Live2DCommon(self.filename, self.default_fade)
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\gl2\live2d.py", line 190, in __init__
init()
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\gl2\live2d.py", line 97, in init
onetime_init()
File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\renpy-8.3.1-sdk\renpy\gl2\live2d.py", line 70, in onetime_init
raise Exception("Could not load Live2D. {} was not found.".format(dll))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.3.1.24090601
A Very Full House 0.29.4
Sun Sep 8 20:07:48 2024
It looks like you're running that from the Ren'py IDE launcher, rather than from the actual game executable. You'll need to grab the Live2D library for Ren'py if you want to run/mod the game that way, to the documentation for getting that set up. (also you'll probably want to , which fixes up some bugs.)

If you're just looking to play the game, run AVeryFullHouse.exe in the top level folder of the download.

Abuya

Jul 6, 2019
It's been a long time since there was anything new, I hope this is the calm before the storm.

Drak

May 30, 2017
so i've been trying to trigger the very revealing outfit for a while, what am i missing? mc is lvl7, billy 4, brandon 4, ethan 4, candy 5, madison 3, edward 2, marcus 3, and emily 3, ember is 0 cause i haven't figured out how to influence her yet.

Reactions: Firehole

Drak

May 30, 2017
how to get bikini?
need to be a bit more specific, cause candy's bikini is you modifying it i believe. yours is you swimming in the one piece, upping your corruption enough and one of the options when swimming with candy has her suggest you also wear a bikini. then you can modify.

Drak

May 30, 2017
so i've been trying to trigger the very revealing outfit for a while, what am i missing? mc is lvl7, billy 4, brandon 4, ethan 4, candy 5, madison 3, edward 2, marcus 3, and emily 3, ember is 0 cause i haven't figured out how to influence her yet.
figured it out for anyone who searches this later, you need to have your boss pissed at you. you choose (i believe) bear the consequences, he sends you home with a rule book, apparently after reading it you're like nah fam even sluttier and can then modify your outfit even shorter.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes