Seeking A very open-minded household

Mericanacana

Jun 25, 2017
I wonder if there are any games like 'My new neighbours': sandboxes that focus on corrupting your household as much as possible. I guess Glassix fits this description as well.
Here, I would like to focus main points to the games I'm looking for:
-Corrupting your household (family/harem) to the point that you can have sex with anyone anywhere around the house without hiding. Others may not pay attention or treat it like it is a norm. Incest is preferable but not obligatory.
-Clothes control over the corruption process. The more corrupted girl becomes, the fewer clothes she wears around the house. Controlling her wardrobe by yourself is fine, but even better when she does it herself.

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
corrupting your household as much as possible
you can have sex with anyone anywhere around the house without hiding
"Big Brother" \ "Glamour" fits the bill, though it's a grind
"Parental Love", but it's a VN

I quite liked this sort of games myself, so I am curoius what the community can suggest on top.

Mericanacana

Jun 25, 2017
"Big Brother" \ "Glamour" fits the bill, though it's a grind
"Parental Love", but it's a VN

I quite liked this sort of games myself, so I am curoius what the community can suggest on top.
Thanks for the answer. I played these games before, they are close but not exactly. All of them fit nicely with the first point, but not exactly with the second.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I wonder if there are any games like 'My new neighbours': sandboxes that focus on corrupting your household as much as possible. I guess Glassix fits this description as well.
Here, I would like to focus main points to the games I'm looking for:
-Corrupting your household (family/harem) to the point that you can have sex with anyone anywhere around the house without hiding. Others may not pay attention or treat it like it is a norm. Incest is preferable but not obligatory.
-Clothes control over the corruption process. The more corrupted girl becomes, the fewer clothes she wears around the house. Controlling her wardrobe by yourself is fine, but even better when she does it herself.
Sisterly Lust
My New Family
Ways of Life
Big Brother In Space
Man of the House
Puzzled Family (maybe) You might try the everything about incest thread for more ideas

Reactions: Logan1377