Unity Completed A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded [v1.31] [kegani laboratory]

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
How do you peep?
you wait till the game/days progress till the girl's relationship with the rival increases to the point they do sex scenes. If you have the peep skill unlocked, then you can click on the shadows to view the scene.
if their brainwashing progress with the barbarians increases to a certain point, then they will also have those scenes. You can then click and see the scene.
Simply put, unless the girl is doing something with any character. You can't peep on it.

Reactions: jags25655

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
iirc, so long as they're not married already. you can raise your affection to 500 with either girl, change the marriage contract from the rival to Mc.
Then buy the option to marry the girl and the game finishes after that.
I think you can annul a marriage by picking that option from the same place where you buy the other options like peeping etc.
That's the thing I can't annul the marriage

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Status

GUI: 100%
Story: 100%
Ecchi: 0/133 (main content is priority)

To install this translation, extract and overwrite the data already in place (inside Village_Data/StreamingAssets).

Enjoy, at least now you can understand what is going on. There is a possibility I will also fix h-scenes eventually. Let me know if you find any serious problems, I didn't have a chance to actually test it, since my hardware can't handle it.

Currently I'm finishing up the sexy bar translation project, so this game have to wait (I think Village is actually might be much worse gameplay-wise).

Mx999

Jan 30, 2020
Somebody know how to get a protitute? I had been said twice to do it, but dont know how

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
Somebody know how to get a protitute? I had been said twice to do it, but dont know how
You can use it only when the village chief allows prostitution - when situation worsens (you need a few defeats) and heroines start to sell themselves. Then you can choose one of them, or some other prostitute.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
The peeping skill will only activate once the girls start doing actual sex scenes with the rivals. Assuming you're still in the first 2 months, that skill will be useless.
If you increase your relationship with either to 500. You can change their marriage contract to the MC's. Which will stop any scenes with the rivals unless they were already banging for a while.
The game is designed that you can either build up your resources and get the girls thus avoid ntr.
Or not care, let time pass and get all the rape and ntr scenes.

Winning and changing marriage leads to a "clean"/love route and ending.
Losing to the barbarians and letting them get married to the rivals will lead to ntr.
You could also just farm contribution points or simply use cheat engine and unlock all the scenes in the recollection menu by buying it in the same menu where you got the peeping skill.
you don't need cheat engine game like their older ones uses text files for saves and general game info, you can just alter save file to change how much gold you have, relationship, etc.

you can copy and paste saves as well, how i took demo saves into official release to 1.10 update

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
His production value (primarily just his animations) have come a long way, but I really don't like how he went from making NTR video games to Corruption Point N' Click adventures with an NTR gimmick hot-glued on.

I still think NTR House (#1) and Welcome to the Sexy Bar (#2) are his best games. Barbarian Village and NTR Loop are his worst. (I don't list Village Girl as #2 because I just hate how every single male in it is fat ugly bastard or old ugly bastard.)

At this point, I just want a remaster of NTR House that updates the production value to be on par with Barbarian Village and makes the day-to-day gameplay more streamlined and less tedious.

Similar for Sexy Bar, but with expansions to make the management more fleshed out (Like an actual management game instead of just point n click adventure), for Tommy to be a proper rival with his own affection tally instead of him just throwing girls to the mobs, and for the Nobles minigame to be a slowburn with a named/faced rival. Instead of one loss = instant fuck by faceless mobs.

Reactions: buayas and rokrad

Tricket

Oct 14, 2019
It seems I am unable to save the game. This has happened before with NTR legend but still unsure why.
Tried to use previous saves, but can't even load them up. the text for save pops up but the save slot remains unchanged

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
anyone know who or what "fiona" is?
When the village has less than 120 women - prostitution will be unlocked at the end of the quarter (look for the "law" date).
Fiona is a prostitute, you can have sex with her and even marry her.
Prostitution available on the specific dates of "Mina pro" and "Lily pro", they must be at village and not be captured by barbarians, find them during the day and click on them.
Fiona "route" is kinda pity option, only available to marry if other two girls were married off to their original fiance.

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
His production value (primarily just his animations) have come a long way, but I really don't like how he went from making NTR video games to Corruption Point N' Click adventures with an NTR gimmick hot-glued on.

I still think NTR House (#1) and Welcome to the Sexy Bar (#2) are his best games. Barbarian Village and NTR Loop are his worst. (I don't list Village Girl as #2 because I just hate how every single male in it is fat ugly bastard or old ugly bastard.)

At this point, I just want a remaster of NTR House that updates the production value to be on par with Barbarian Village and makes the day-to-day gameplay more streamlined and less tedious.

Similar for Sexy Bar, but with expansions to make the management more fleshed out (Like an actual management game instead of just point n click adventure), for Tommy to be a proper rival with his own affection tally instead of him just throwing girls to the mobs, and for the Nobles minigame to be a slowburn with a named/faced rival. Instead of one loss = instant fuck by faceless mobs.
well you do you mate, personally think his older games kind of sucked only thing was card system battles were great, NTR were pretty cheap and far more punishing, I preferred Sexy Bar and later games, went away from turn base combat just try run bar or study or NTR someone else girl/s, i prefer more clicking games, but that's just me. The newest probably not as fun as Sexy Bar or Loop, but i like different ideas, kind cool you MC ntr girls in desert game, they just friendly to you, but they promised to other guys, i like you can end it and marry them up, what i hate is this MC is like really old games he is micro size penis like wtf.

Reactions: Trapquest

RaginAgainst

Jun 8, 2017
How do you bang Fiona? The trade screen doesn't show any option for that and clicking on her just brings up the trade screen, also have both Lily/Mina already married to their partners.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes