Identify A visual novel like farm-like game where you raise monsters (male and female)

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I played the game a couple of years ago so my memory is a bit fuzzy but I do remember a handful of things.

It was hand drawn (no DAZ, no HS etc) graphics.
I think the game was made in Unity.
You live with a woman and her daughter. They run a failing farm and needs your help after the woman's husband disappeared (I think he died?)
The only monster you have access to at first is a cat girl, who hates your guts. She's also incapable of becoming pregnant, but you could get other monster girls pregnant. I'm fairly sure the cat girl had blue hair.
I'm fairly sure you could date women, like the mother and daughter you live with.
At the end of every week or month (again, I don't remember which), you had to pay rent or something.
There was a blacksmith/inventor (once more, I forget which) that lives in a small town that you can visit. I believe she had dark skin? Might be me misremembering.
You could take on quests from people who wanted specific monsters (both male and female). You could choose to watch the mating scene or just go ahead and skip it.
You had a barn, which had a limited amount of slots. Unsure if you could expand it.

Thanks in advance.