A Wanted Exhibitionism Game

ExhibitGames

Nov 10, 2020
I'm sure I would be in the minority on this one, but humor me for a moment. I wish there was a female protagonist game out there that centered around exhibitionism. Now let me elaborate, the mc would start out fairly prude and very slowly become an exhibitionist. The catch is I wouldn't want any typical sex scenes. Ideally it would just be solo public masturbation.
My idea is the prude mc goes to college, gets a job etc.. but one day she happens upon a girl who is exposing herself in a short skirt without panties at a mall or diner or something and it awakens a curiosity in the mc. So she goes home and googles exhibitionism and through pictures and stories learns what it is and finds she is interested in trying it. Now I would want the corruption to be very slow , maybe wearing tight yoga pants and ditching her full panties for g-strings or thongs. Then ramp up from there to wearing shorter skirts,lower tops with bra and panties at first and gradually moving to sexy g-strings, to pantiless and braless. Then finally moving to public masturbation while still wearing her clothes with fingers and a suction cup dildo in a public bathroom, changing room, park bench, restaurant seat, movie theater etc... etc...
The real difference would be I wouldn't want any male characters other then ones the mc flashes but no sexual interaction. Possible female characters that she flashes and becomes friends with but no sexual interaction. Also no full nudity in public, that to me isn't exhibitionism its just plain public nudity.
It would have a large clothing option so the player can decide what the mc wears depending on her exhibition level.
I am aware that is all very specific and probably not a good game idea because it basically has no sex other then masturbation but since I have no skill at game making nor do I want to be one of the many developers who start games but never finish them because of time restraints I thought I would throw it out there and see if someone had a similar interest.
Thanks for listening.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Plenty of games like that, most good exhibitionism games are rpgm though because it is more effective to create exhibitionism style games when you can walk around to expose yourself, so search for these tags to find more games like that.