Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Wife And Mother: Cheat Mod (+lesbian WT part 1) (v0.151 completed / Part 2 v0.200) [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info: I've made an additional download with the game compressed and already integrated Mod. Also I added the save files linked on the game page in it, too. For those with problems installing my Mod can also try this version, maybe this works.
I'm using the 1080p version and I did the same, but no cheats menu button.
Please note that the 1080p download (v0.100) from the OP is NOT! compatible with my Mod (there is a missing variable "larry" in that version witch my Mod already uses). For using my Mod you must have the latest game version v0.115 installed.

frock

Oct 29, 2019
I would like to be able to change characters names in AWAM (especially MC). I can do it manually on games that have script.rpc files ... is there any easy way to do this/create a mod for RPA files?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I would like to be able to change characters names in AWAM (especially MC). I can do it manually on games that have script.rpc files ... is there any easy way to do this/create a mod for RPA files?
Yes, that is normally possible. But you have to "unpack" the large RPA file. There is a tool called UnRen for this. You can find it here on F95 (under "Tools & Tutorials"). Simply copy the file UnRen.bat (or UnRen-dev.bat, depending on the version) into the game directory (where the EXE is) and execute it. Now you can unpack the RPA file(s), but besides the script files also the pictures, videos, music etc. will be extracted, too. Sometimes the extracted scipt files are only somehow encrypted/compiled (RPYC), but you can convert them also with the UnRen tool to editable text files (RPY), too.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
When i click on the cheat mod
Okay, that's weird. I had uploaded a Mod version very briefly at the beginning, where I had forgotten this image in the Zip. Can you please check if this file "KoGa3MenuBack.png" is included in the Mod Zip file? If not, please download the Mod again and extract all files into the ".../game/" directory and simply overwrite the old Mod.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Okay, that's weird. I had uploaded a Mod version very briefly at the beginning, where I had forgotten this image in the Zip. Can you please check if this file "KoGa3MenuBack.png" is included in the Mod Zip file? If not, please download the Mod again and extract all files into the ".../game/" directory and simply overwrite the old Mod.
the mod worked great for me

Qaz1970

Sep 9, 2017
Какого черта?
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 461, in script
p "Their plane should have landed over an hour ago! God, I hope nothing happened!"
File "A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc_Mod-v1.0c1_KoGa3\GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc_Mod-v1.0c1_KoGa3\GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'p' is not defined.

While running game code:
p "Their plane should have landed over an hour ago! God, I hope nothing happened!"

# Declare characters used by this game.
define ca = Character ("Captain", color="#397ae3", what_color="#2eff93")
define s = Character('Sophia', color="#ff52d4", what_color="#7aF6ff")
define l = Character("Liam", color="#397ae3", what_color="#2eff93")
define dy = Character ("Dylan", color="#397ae3", what_color="#2eff93")
define e = Character ("Ellie", color="#ff52d4", what_color="#7aF6ff")
define p = Character ("Patricia", color="#ff52d4", what_color="#7aF6ff")

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Какого черта?
Full traceback:
File "A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc_Mod-v1.0c1_KoGa3\GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
File "A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc_Mod-v1.0c1_KoGa3\GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who

While running game code:

# Declare characters used by this game.
define ca = Character ("Captain", color="#397ae3", what_color="#2eff93")
define s = Character('Sophia', color="#ff52d4", what_color="#7aF6ff")
define l = Character("Liam", color="#397ae3", what_color="#2eff93")
define dy = Character ("Dylan", color="#397ae3", what_color="#2eff93")
define e = Character ("Ellie", color="#ff52d4", what_color="#7aF6ff")
define p = Character ("Patricia", color="#ff52d4", what_color="#7aF6ff")
Sorry, it seems the Mod version with the audio has an already in the normal game used variable in it :eek:
Thanks for the info!

Here is a quick patch for that, please extract the two files and overwrite the existing ones in the game folder: Link (info: removed outdated patch)

Last edited:
Reactions: Qaz1970

Mulan2020

Nov 4, 2020
how do you know how many point to add to every character??
just,, you can add 100 or 1000 .. i miss something?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
how do you know how many point to add to every character??
just,, you can add 100 or 1000 .. i miss something?
Well, that's a little difficult to answer. Normally, this cheat function is for those who usually also "read" the game script files. Sometimes it is also stated in the walkthrough that you need a certain number of points to perform a certain action. But again, this is an advanced function and should be used with caution. There is always the risk that manipulating these points without knowing the consequences can lead to a "funny" game state. So better always save before you change something there.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Anyway to get this on android?
Info: I made a quick Android port from the complete game with my integrated Mod. I had to adjust my Mod menu a bit and it's still not very "comfortable" for using on a phone, but at least it (hopefully) should work. Download link is on the main page.

Reactions: legiun and ayat1022

notforlong817

Nov 13, 2018
Info: I've made an additional download with the game compressed and already integrated Mod. Also I added the save files linked on the game page in it, too. For those with problems installing my Mod can also try this version, maybe this works.

Please note that the 1080p download (v0.100) from the OP is NOT! compatible with my Mod (there is a missing variable "larry" in that version witch my Mod already uses). For using my Mod you must have the latest game version v0.115 installed.
Thanks! You are the man.

stv713

Sep 30, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'KoGa3MenuBack.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2165, in script
"{color=#ffffff}Sophia brought the bottle and glasses to the kitchen and then went upstairs to her daughter's room."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'KoGa3MenuBack.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
"{color=#ffffff}Sophia brought the bottle and glasses to the kitchen and then went upstairs to her daughter's room."
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.115 0.115
Tue Feb 02 22:58:39 2021
```

HELPP

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
```

While loading <'Image' u'KoGa3MenuBack.png'>:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tue Feb 02 22:58:39 2021
```

HELPP
That's strange, the error message says that my background image "KoGa3MenuBack.png" is missing. But it is included in my Zip file.

Below my image file for you again: unzip the download and put the extracted image file into your game folder (where you have put the other Mod files in):
"C:\Users\stv\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\GAME FOLDER\game\"

If that doesn't work you can download my compressed game version with integrated Mod, too.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
Info: I made a quick Android port from the complete game with my integrated Mod. I had to adjust my Mod menu a bit and it's still not very "comfortable" for using on a phone, but at least it (hopefully) should work. Download link is on the main page.
Any hot scenes

Tweeter83

Aug 12, 2019
So I'm having the same issue that Qaz1970 was having. For whatever reason every Patricia narration line originates this error. I tried downloading the 'fix' you posted above, but still get the same error. This is while running your combo game/mod package. I wouldn't imagine that I would need to start a new save game to clear the issue since it's in the script files, or would I?

```

While running game code:
File "game/script4.rpy", line 8728, in script
p "Any time!"

Full traceback:
File "game/script4.rpy", line 8728, in script
p "Any time!"
File "F:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
File "F:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Feb 28 22:09:43 2021
```