Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Wife And Mother: Cheat Mod (+lesbian WT part 1) (v0.151 completed / Part 2 v0.200) [KoGa3]

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
none of your links actually works, for simple download [ no music, no extra just your stuff ]
i will not even mention tons of crap on this websites [ with virus droppers all over the place ]

Apr 2, 2021
So I'm having the same issue that Qaz1970 was having. For whatever reason every Patricia narration line originates this error. I tried downloading the 'fix' you posted above, but still get the same error. This is while running your combo game/mod package. I wouldn't imagine that I would need to start a new save game to clear the issue since it's in the script files, or would I?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "game/script4.rpy", line 8728, in script
p "Any time!"
File "F:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "F:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'p' is not defined.

```
Same here. It's only for scenes with Patricia in them, all of other scenes are fine.

Reactions: viokid

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Same here. It's only for scenes with Patricia in them, all of other scenes are fine.
I'll have a look at it later. Seems there is still the issue with the "p" variable from me in the Mod with music (I used that for my Mod to display the music counter, but it is also used in the game for Patricia...). Sorry for that.

Edit:
Unfortunately in my complete/compressed download version I have an old script file in the ZIP (maybe in the Android, too). I will fix that and make a new upload for it soon. Meanwhile you can download the Mod only version with music and install that over your already existing game installation, doing that should (hopefully) fix this issue so far.

Edit 2:
I checked that now again. Installing the Mod only version over the existing installation fixes it - but unfortunately you have to start a new game (in old saves with my complete Mod it keeps my "p" variable instead for Patrica...). I'm trying to make a patch for the saves too, but I don't know if that's even possible. Again, sorry for that.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I tried now to make the patch, hopefully it helps to fix the issue.

Installation: Just extract the files from the patch ZIP into the game folder (...\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc_Mod-v1.0c1_KoGa3\GAME FOLDER\game), overwriting the existing ones. If you load now a save with using the old Mod there should a Mod-fix button appear on the buttom:
After clicking it the button disappears and the patch is applied. Now save the game with the fix so you dont have to do that again for this save.

Well, if that does not work you unfortunately have to start a new game as already noted by me.

viokid

Apr 4, 2021
I tried now to make the patch, hopefully it helps to fix the issue.

Installation: Just extract the files from the patch ZIP into the game folder (...\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc_Mod-v1.0c1_KoGa3\GAME FOLDER\game), overwriting the existing ones. If you load now a save with using the old Mod there should a Mod-fix button appear on the buttom:

After clicking it the button disappears and the patch is applied. Now save the game with the fix so you dont have to do that again for this save.

Well, if that does not work you unfortunately have to start a new game as already noted by me.

Got it sir!!! working good to me.....many thanks sir!!!

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
is there actually a possibility to change the name?
Unfortunately, the names are used directly in the text (without variable), so this is not that easy. A simple "search and replace" always carries a high risk of messing up the code....

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Unfortunately, the names are used directly in the text (without variable), so this is not that easy. A simple "search and replace" always carries a high risk of messing up the code....
... ok, thanks anyway for an answer

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
KoGa3 Not sure if this was brought up before, also mentioned this to the one that made the pdf version for the lesbian route, but his argument is that since there's no lesbian content in the intro it might as well be skipped... My feeling would be that same applies to the Day 1 content but meh... WDIK... . I've tried both the non-intro route and the intro route up to the arrival at their new home, and it looks like as long as you avoid the Dylan choices, there doesn't seem to be a need to skip the intro for the lesbian route as you still end up with the same points total when starting from the arrival at their new home

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 Not sure if this was brought up before, also mentioned this to the one that made the pdf version for the lesbian route, but his argument is that since there's no lesbian content in the intro it might as well be skipped... My feeling would be that same applies to the Day 1 content but meh... WDIK... . I've tried both the non-intro route and the intro route up to the arrival at their new home, and it looks like as long as you avoid the Dylan choices, there doesn't seem to be a need to skip the intro for the lesbian route as you still end up with the same points total when starting from the arrival at their new home
Thanks for the info. But in this case I have to rely on the PDF walkthrough, because my integration into the Mod is based 1:1 on it for now. Therefore also the reference to the creator in my Mod menu.

Nevertheless, thanks again.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
and a small nigglet in script3... When choosing the bottom option min.req is 25 according to game instead of the hinted 13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
and a small nigglet in script3... When choosing the bottom option min.req is 25 according to game instead of the hinted 13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, it's unfortunately a little copy failure in my KoGa3Cheat.rpy file (the variable KoGa3ChoiceText6_1b). I'll correct that in the next Mod version.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Is the lesbian route exclusive? I mean when I choose answers that give me filthy points, but also direct me to the lesbian route, does that mean I am also missing straight scenes or can you have both?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is the lesbian route exclusive? I mean when I choose answers that give me filthy points, but also direct me to the lesbian route, does that mean I am also missing straight scenes or can you have both?
This is pretty much an exclusive route. There are only sometimes answers that are the same for other routes, too. But I can't say that for sure either, because the walkthrough routes are not mine. I have only integrated the existing PDF walkthroughs as far as possible in my Mod.

Aizar

Feb 17, 2018
Hi KoGa3.... thank's for your work.
Just to say that a new version is out....
Hope you can stand it! Thank's

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This is pretty much an exclusive route. There are only sometimes answers that are the same for other routes, too. But I can't say that for sure either, because the walkthrough routes are not mine. I have only integrated the existing PDF walkthroughs as far as possible in my Mod.
So am I understanding it right that this mod is only for the lesbian route?

:(