Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Wife And Mother: Cheat Mod (+lesbian WT part 1) (v0.151 completed / Part 2 v0.200) [KoGa3]

gorro123

Feb 15, 2020
I guess I dont get every event even if I cheat right? It is always depending on old decisions how situations turn into sequels e.g.
Is there a way to play this game and get every possible scene without paying attention to choices?

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Thanks for the info, will correct that in my Mod.
bro, can you add a translation mod, your game is in English, does it automatically translate the language into Russian? or you can suggest which program to download to translate the language in your game

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Thanks for the info, will correct that in my Mod.
please make a game with such vazmozhnasty .. otherwise it is not convenient to play without understanding judgments, or tell me which program to download so that ano would translate the language in the game in Russian

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I guess I dont get every event even if I cheat right? It is always depending on old decisions how situations turn into sequels e.g.
Is there a way to play this game and get every possible scene without paying attention to choices?
As you have already pointed out, you can't reach all the events in the game in just one playthrough. The game is not designed for that, hence the routes in the original WT, too.

please make a game with such vazmozhnasty .. otherwise it is not convenient to play without understanding judgments, or tell me which program to download so that ano would translate the language in the game in Russian
Sorry, since I don't speak russian (or other languages, even my english isn't that good) my Mod is only available in english. As far as I know even the main game is only available in english. Unfortunately I can't help you here.

Dec 7, 2017
Nice WT, found a typo with Alley_Cat Lezz route.
When the maid is giving Sofia a massage on the couch after touching her tattoo, the option to "Stop her Lesbian Route" actually ends the scene and Sofia takes her to uni. The "Get undressed" option is the correct one for the Lezz route - I believe.
Cheers

Reactions: KoGa3

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
When the maid is giving Sofia a massage on the couch after touching her tattoo, the option to "Stop her Lesbian Route" actually ends the scene and Sofia takes her to uni. The "Get undressed" option is the correct one for the Lezz route - I believe.
Cheers
was this fixed?

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Could you add Subscribestar, Buy me Coffee, or similar as a support option? If you do, make sure it is added to your F95 Title page.
I got dropped from Patreon. They were "too busy" to tell me why. I will not do anymore business with them.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Could you add Subscribestar, Buy me Coffee, or similar as a support option? If you do, make sure it is added to your F95 Title page.
I got dropped from Patreon. They were "too busy" to tell me why. I will not do anymore business with them.
I have also had my similar experience with Patreon...

Since I'm doing that for fun and not to earn something I actually had to look - and it seems I have a By me a Coffee account (probably to support others, I don't know anymore), here the .

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
I have also had my similar experience with Patreon...

Since I'm doing that for fun and not to earn something I actually had to look - and it seems I have a By me a Coffee account (probably to support others, I don't know anymore), here the .
I tried. I guess since this Coffee is a European account using Euros, PayPal won't allow the transaction from the USA. If something changes, let me know, I feel I owe you a couple cups. Thanks for all your work.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
was this fixed?
Cheers
Sorry, seems I've overlooked your posts. Yes, that's a bug in my Mod, I'll fix that with the next Mod update. Thanks.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I just recently started playing the game and found out that a newer version was available, so I recently updated the game from version .130 to .150 however the walkthrough I was using (.115 I think) was vague with the paths to go down. I wanted to take the cuckold path with Dylan (don't know why, curiosity I guess) but the walkthrough never said how to get there. Will this mod cover that path? If not does anyone know where I can find a walkthrough with clearly labeled paths?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I just recently started playing the game and found out that a newer version was available, so I recently updated the game from version .130 to .150 however the walkthrough I was using (.115 I think) was vague with the paths to go down. I wanted to take the cuckold path with Dylan (don't know why, curiosity I guess) but the walkthrough never said how to get there. Will this mod cover that path? If not does anyone know where I can find a walkthrough with clearly labeled paths?
Unfortunately not when you already used the pdf walkthrough and it wasn't a help for your path. I only integrated these recommendations from there into the game (+ an additional lesbian walkthrough from a F95user). Sorry.