Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Wife And Mother: Cheat Mod (+lesbian WT part 1) (v0.151 completed / Part 2 v0.195) [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
AWifeAndMother - Mod Banner.jpg

Overview:
This Mod adds the following to the game:
- an optional persistent status screen
- cheating options for the game points
- cheating options for the game variables (only Part 2
-the lesbian WT from "Alley_Cat" (only Part 1)
- integrated the existing WT (now also "switchable", only Part 1)
- additional game settings (dialog text size/outlines/textbox opacity)
- more music tracks, playable with a Jukebox ("QuickMusic")

=====================================
Jan. 7, 2024
updated my Mod and port for the new game version v0.195
=====================================

Mod-info for the new game versions v0.160 and above:
The game has actually all the essential cheat features included by itself now.
I was already thinking to stop my Mod for part 2, but got still a few suggestions to continue.
So I did an update, but I will only maintain the Mod variant with the additional music.
I also did not change the original walkthrough here and made it "switchable" as in part 1,
therefore I removed the WT button from my Mod menu now also.

Updated: 2024-01-07
Game/Creator: A Wife And Mother / Lust & Passion
Modder
: KoGa3 ( / )
Mod Versions: v0.151 / v0.195
Game Version: 0.151 / Part 1 + 0.195 / Part 2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Info for Android users:
I've tried to do ports for the two parts, they can be found HERE
But be aware that you have to do some manual file copying before starting part 2!
Edit: the game dev added a new option in part 2 since v0.175 to start without a save also.

Mod version for game Part 1 with
cheating and walkthrough

Download link Mod only v0.151WT (~9MB):
-

Mod version for game Part 1 with
cheating, walkthrough and additional music

Download link Mod only v0.151AudioWT (~134MB):

====================================

Mod version for game Part 2 with
cheating and additional music

(walkthrough is already in the main game)
Download link Mod only v0.195AudioWT (~56MB):

some ingame pics of my Mod (from Part 1):
AWAM_01.jpg AWAM_02.jpg AWAM_03.jpg AWAM_04.jpg AWAM_05.jpg AWAM_06.jpg AWAM_07.jpg

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
tnx
sorry, bat for me not function:

new versione 115, copy all file in to GAME folder, in my quick men ,
but i don't see any cheat buttons

thanks
Sorry to hear that.

Some questions:
- witch game version do you use ("normal" download or "compressed" version) ?
- witch OS (Windows / Android...) - I've only tested it on PC/Windows
- did you put the Mod files into the game folder?
in the compressed version it's here:
AWAM_01.jpg
- When you start the game, normally there should be the Mod menu button (on the buttom of the screen):

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Sorry to hear that.

Some questions:
- witch game version do you use ("normal" download or "compressed" version) ?
- witch OS (Windows / Android...) - I've only tested it on PC/Windows
- did you put the Mod files into the game folder?
in the compressed version it's here:
View attachment 963173
- When you start the game, normally there should be the Mod menu button (on the buttom of the screen):
- PC version
- normal version

copy all file in the GAME ( ..// awifeandmother/game)

tnx

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
- PC version
- normal version

copy all file in the GAME ( ..// awifeandmother/game)

tnx
Well, I downloaded the "normal" (full) game version from the game main page now, too. Extracted it and then copied the also extracted files from my Mod Zip file into my game folder (for me it was: E:\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\GAME FOLDER\game\). Well, and it worked. Weird that it doesn't work for you.

ivsmy

Jun 12, 2020
I copy and paste in game folder but error code appear

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'KoGa3MenuBack.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'KoGa3MenuBack.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 211, in script
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.115 0.115
Thu Dec 31 11:41:43 2020

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I copy and paste in game folder but error code appear

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'KoGa3MenuBack.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 211, in script
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\GAMING\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.115-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.115 0.115
Thu Dec 31 11:41:43 2020
Please redownload the Mod. I had (for a very short time yesterday) a Zip uploaded without that missing pic. Sorry, it seems you got that file.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
dont work on v0.115 for me, need unren ?
Usually not. Tried both downloads v0.115 here on F95 with my Mod (standard and compressed), both worked for me without having to do anything extra. But you can try Unren of course. But you have to copy my unzipped Mod files again into the "game" directory and overwrite the existing ones after that, because Unren will overwrite one of the modified files from me.

Reactions: milanche87