Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I find the best way to get rid of grain is with lighting. Flood the render with light, then increase the exposure setting to darken it to what you like. Takes a little trial and error to get the right exposure setting, but increasing it to 14 or 15 can work wonders
I find the best way to get rid of grain is with lighting. Flood the render with light, then increase the exposure setting to darken it to what you like. Takes a little trial and error to get the right exposure setting, but increasing it to 14 or 15 can work wonders
I didn't used denoiser with the last render that I posted as Alley_Cat has said that the best way to get rid of grain is with lighting.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

V.scaletta

Sep 20, 2020
I was cleaning my hard drive and found my last year's attempt to make a WaM's series. Decided to post here, nothing new, there was similar subject in this thread. Do not expect continuation - it is an old work and I am more "fashion business" fan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DO YOU HAVE FULL ALBUM SIR

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I was cleaning my hard drive and found my last year's attempt to make a WaM's series. Decided to post here, nothing new, there was similar subject in this thread. Do not expect continuation - it is an old work and I am more "fashion business" fan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just me. not a fan rape or gang rape etc...

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
OK, really curious who is on the ceiling that they are looking at in final scene.
Ah! Maybe they are surprised by this "lame attempt to hide a camera behind fire-sprinklers using duct tape "

XD XD

I see a blackmail on the horizon ... Who can put a camera on the ceiling? A student or Janitor XD XD .. What will be the price of his silence?

adore 15.00 HighSchool vii camonceil.png

Last edited:

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Ah! Maybe they are surprised by this "lame attempt to hide a camera behind fire-sprinklers using duct tape "

XD XD

I see a blackmail on the horizon ... Who can put a camera on the ceiling? A student or Janitor XD XD .. What will be the price of his silence?

View attachment 1198206
1219897_adore_15.00_HighSchool_vii_camonceil b.jpg
Captain Bipto: "Lame...? Dr. Ziplok says, that's state of the art technology, on my planet. The smallest camera he ever made..."

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

XD XD

View attachment 1198206
Or maybe they are seeing the camera start to trip the sprinkler and are all about to be wet heads.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Anybody recognize the girl with pink hair-pin on far left? I mean, who she is on what game?
Cubero's original character, she doesn't appear anywhere else than on some of his later work.

I tend to fear the worst these days, but anyone has news on Cubero? Latest activity on November 2020...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3648836

Cubero's original character, she doesn't appear anywhere else than on some of his later work.

I tend to fear the worst these days, but anyone has news on Cubero?
Thanks! She looks fantastic. Hopefully he is enjoying his life somewhere else.

Reactions: Manifold
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes