Collection - VN - Ren'Py - Completed - A Wife and Mother Fan Game [v0.6] [Pixil]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Not concerned

I really liked this version of this game but still if you make SOPHIA a bit more submissive against AIDEN that will be more exciting to play and really made an end player curious to play cause being AIDEN Dominative over SOPHIA is really enjoyable though and Let her resist against her will to AIDEN that will be more appreciable although I really appreciate your work
  2. 5.00 star(s)

willworkformommy

this shit is one of my favs hans down. Whereas the OG drags a bit, and is "lacking" in my desired content, this VN more than makes up for it. Thx to the creator(s). ok, i guess i have to keep writing to make it 200 words.... :/
  3. 1.00 star(s)

PietruccioTheHilander

I appreciate the effort to create a fan game based on a solid game, but I don't like the result: the characters are very different (I understand the difficulty of replicating them perfectly) but in any case the story is too forced and unnatural
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Johanna Jane

This is a review of "A Date with Linda"

The kinetic novel starts with an inexplicable sex scene in the form of a series of static images with music playing. No dialogue, no voice acting or sound effects. The music is a decent match to the scene portrayed in the images, so this could have been much worse. Overall, I found the opening sequence boring and confusing. If you are into random sexual imagery devoid of context without dialogue, voices, or sound effects, then you might enjoy it more than I did.

After the opening sequence, a real story begins with text dialogue on static images with relaxed music playing. I found this scene somewhat more interesting than the opening sequence, and I think this kinetic novel would be better if it began here instead.

The first actual scene with dialogue does drag a bit. After reading what felt like pages and pages of dialogue while still not really understanding (or caring) who the characters are, and seeing that this kinetic novel (I refuse to call it a game if there are no gameplay choices) probably has no vocal sounds at all, I honestly lost interest and stopped playing at this point. I need to hear some moans to get me in the mood, and this kinetic novel does *not* deliver in that regard.

I give props to the original visual artist who created these static images. They did a good job on the artwork.

I also give some props to the writer/kinetic novel author for having the decency to at least include some music. I see sooo many "games" on this site that are completely silent and are basically poorly written graphic novels in Ren'Py format with pretty images.

Overall, I give this kinetic novel 2/5 stars. I think it would be greatly improved by the addition of vocal sound effects and improved writing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

00snak

Finally some action to AWAM. The scenarios are pretty good and fit with the characters from the main game, and I like the inclusion of (Lydia?) from Milfy City . The renders are fantastic quality and there are some mini animations for some fo the different scenarios. I just wish there was more content.

Since these are short stories essentially, it only took about an hour to complete all the mini-VNs. Overall very good and would recommend (8.3/10)
  6. 1.00 star(s)

mehto

I downloaded part 1 and had to delete the thing after reading through the first couple of renders, the renders look sloppy and characters look like robots, there is no "warmth" to them at all.
    It looks all around cheap.
    Can't even give credit for the character models since they are borrowed.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

sixpo2

This is a great spinoff minivisual novels to the original game. There is a lot visible, which part is old and which not. But the new ones have awesome graphics and excellent renders. More animations could be beneficial.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

hyfka

Part 1 and 2 are really good, Part 3 (Final Challenge) is a bit meh and doesn't include any sex scenes - corruption/ntr only.
    Classroom Fantasies is okay but a bit short.

But "Date with Linda" is a masterpiece. It's just one drawn out sex scene, but the renders and writing are amazing and it has sound effects. This fan art sex scene is better than some whole games.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

randomized

After having played the latest version of the original AWAM, i praised and thank PIXIL for those "alternate" scenarios.

While the models designs and characters are faithful to their original version; here they are naughtier. I personally think that this is what the original should have been doing a long time ago; since the original's pacing is soporific to my liking.

The addition of short animations, as per the version of this review, are simply superb!!

I highly recommend this version as it is and wish to see more of those.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

These are the lewd scenes that have been missing for so long from the original game. While the original game has a nice story that builds up to (up until this moment) nowhere, these games focus on the lewd scenes from the original game and are awesome.

They are all quite short, so go ahead and give them a try.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

HeathenFilth

I haven't played the original that this fan-game is based of but here's a quick TL;DR.

TL;DR:
    The Good: Great character designs and great sex scens. Very quick to reach the main juicy bits.

The Average: It is two kinetic visual novels. You have no user input. The scenes are nice enough that you might want to come back again. Especially in part two.

The Bad: Both parts are incredibly short.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

zazezizozu

In general, small games do not turn out to be very interesting, but when we know how the main game developed, this game adds more passion and joy. Other than that the game is graphically very sophisticated, the narration is very passionate, the characters are passionate. So very cool game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

SimpleKeane

I see people saying this is better than the original. I say, because of the original, it makes this game very appealing because in the original it's all currently tease! A very very long tease. The tease is so great the anticipation is unbearable. In my opinion, I come to this game when I can't handle the unbelievable blue ball feeling I get from the original. In some way, it helps to release after all the patience being put into the original. Imagine being blue balled for 5 years. However, I wouldn't say this is better than the original. I say this game is a great solution for the blue balls you get from the original. I do believe when the original finally gets to the sex scenes it will be phenomenal, until then, I'll settle with this and just use the original as a tease.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

keisezr

it's 100% better than the stupid real game try to make more your games are better than whatever shit main developer develope their content is like 10 sec while your updates are far better than the main game thank you pixil
  15. 5.00 star(s)

wolfpackjac3

Even without choices, part 2 of this is better than the entirety of the original game. Not sure how many "near slut" actions a person can take with multiple people while still being a prude, but this edition solves that.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

natz23

So far so good. I hope they will add animations in the future updates and more characters not just mom and son. I can't wait for part 3 already, and see how how the story progress. Nice work so far devs, keep it up!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Big Ass Big Tits

Loved this romp of indecency. Great work! She played coy at first, then she couldn't keep a dick out of her mouth. The only thing that may have made this even better was if there was some double penetration or bring in a couple more freinds for a gangbang and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. Either way a great little spinoff of a popular game. Thanks
  18. 5.00 star(s)

jameo1227

This is perhaps even better than the original, giving followers the things that Lust & Passion. hasn't provided yet. Just wish there were more of them.....Would certainly like to see a fan game featuring the brother and sister and perhaps even the mother and daughter
  19. 2.00 star(s)

WillAnderson

This is a kinetic novel, completely missing what makes AWAM, which it is supposedly a "fan game" of, good. There is ZERO interactivity in this. There is no reason not to just make this a series of captioned renders posted on some imagehosting site.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Miniwand

If you're looking for a game then move along. It's not a game but a comic done in Ren'py.

The content is hot though. Hot Mom and hot sex. Too bad there wasn't any background telling before dwelling in the hot sex. I guess you should play the original game to know more (which I didn't)

Overall, it's good for fapping during 20 minutes.