Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Wife And Mother: Cheat Mod (+lesbian WT part 1) (v0.151 completed / Part 2 v0.200) [KoGa3]

Sep 25, 2017
Got a question. In the Nathalie/Sophia encounter in the living room where she changes to her sexy outfit, you have to make a choice to either "Stop her" or "Get undressed". Obvioulsy, if I wanna play the Lesbian route, I'd choose "Get undressed" but the Lesbian Route green hint is on the "Stop her" choice. Is this an error or I'm missing something (I have not finished playing through all the .150 yet)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Got a question. In the Nathalie/Sophia encounter in the living room where she changes to her sexy outfit, you have to make a choice to either "Stop her" or "Get undressed". Obvioulsy, if I wanna play the Lesbian route, I'd choose "Get undressed" but the Lesbian Route green hint is on the "Stop her" choice. Is this an error or I'm missing something (I have not finished playing through all the .150 yet)
Sorry for the late reply. That's unfortunately a litle issue in my Mod (see also this post here), I'll fix it with the next version.

Jimmy Kimbolt

Formerly 'Bloob456'
Jan 21, 2022
Do points (dylan cuckold , ellie bitch and sophia interracial) affect the game. ? Sorry for bad english.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I wish this type of options would be also marked with what they do for example the first choice in pic 1 will lead to this (after two other choices but those are more intuitive) 2 pic btw since the main thread is closed again could you guys tell me what high or low points do to the son?

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, so the Dev did a build in Walkthrough Mod for Part 2 huh? Thank you for the heads up, and I will add it anyways then.

Edit: Well, just tested if it worked. Got up, got dressed, went to work, nothing happened, and waiting for the vacation, the end for now. Yeah, didn't need to use the walkthrough at all for this one. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
G'day, could anyone tell me if there is an android version of 0.151 mod? as I'm pretty sure I've looked everywhere, thanks. Oh and does any part 2 have the ability to get info from part 1?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
G'day, could anyone tell me if there is an android version of 0.151 mod? as I'm pretty sure I've looked everywhere, thanks. Oh and does any part 2 have the ability to get info from part 1?
Hi. I didn't made an Andoid port this time because of the maybe not working save transfer to the new part 2. You would most likely have to use a part 2 save from someone else to start it anyway.
Well, I'll check that again.

Edit:
As already somewhat feared, the transfer of the saves Part 1 -> Part 2 is not quite so simple, so far it does not work for me. Also, the Part 2 Android port from the games main page is not compatible also. Had for testing something make one myself now, too. Will try it on the weekend again ( if I have some time ). But I fear my "coding skills" will probably be too limited for this. But let's see.

Small side effect: for that I had to make a Mod for Part 2 now also... Who's interested, I added a link to the Mod main page

Last edited:

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Hi. I didn't made an Andoid port this time because of the maybe not working save transfer to the new part 2. You would most likely have to use a part 2 save from someone else to start it anyway.
Well, I'll check that again.

Edit:
As already somewhat feared, the transfer of the saves Part 1 -> Part 2 is not quite so simple, so far it does not work for me. Also, the Part 2 Android port from the games main page is not compatible also. Had for testing something make one myself now, too. Will try it on the weekend again ( if I have some time ). But I fear my "coding skills" will probably be too limited for this. But let's see.

Small side effect: for that I had to make a Mod for Part 2 now also... Who's interested, here the link to the Mod:

Mod for Part 2 with cheating and additional music
(walkthrough already in the main game)
Download link Mod only v0.160AudioWT (~128MB):
Please apk mod for 160

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. Had now some time to play around with the Android port for the new AWAM releases. But as said a few posts before, the transfer from part 1 to part 2 in Android does not work so easily and caused a bit headache...

But: I could at least now modify the two parts so that you can create a special transfer file at the end of part 1, copying it to part 2 manually and importing that when starting a new game in part 2

Well, this sounds a bit complicated (and it probably is...). But for me at least it worked. Here the steps more detailed:

Info about the save transfer

- download and install both Android ports, for part 1 and part 2

- start both games at least ones and stop + quit them again (this creates some folders needed for the manual copying)

- start game part 1 again and play it till the game ends (Sophia end Liam sleeping in the bed). It should now show the original "End of Part 1". Then some infos from me about the save transfer are following. Confirm that till game part 1 ends.

- Now the complicated part: you have to transfer a generated file from game part 1 to the game part 2. To do that you have to copy the file "KoGa3ImportSaveAWAM151.rpy" from the save folder from game part 1 (should be "(your device)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.com.awifeandmotherpart1" to the game folder from game part 2 (should be "(your device)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.com.awifeandmotherpart2\game\".

- finally you can start part 2 and start there a new game. If everything worked out correctly, you should see the message "Info KoGa3: Imported the save transfer from the game part 1" and the game continues.

Small hint: the created file for the transfer is actually a *.rpy text file. If you feel confident enough, you can change some of the variables before importing it into part 2... But be aware that you have to know what to do there and this can of course brake something in the further playthrough - like game cheating in general.
New since v0.175: the game developer added an option for a new game start in part 2 now. You have to do some choices from the old game part there, but you can start then without the need from an exported save from part 1. But I still have left the option in the port for the manual transfer if you wish to do that, too.

Here the download files for the Android ports:

Game part 1:

Android port from game Part 1 compressed
with integrated Mod v0.151AudioWT (~1.8GB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game part 2:

================================
May 2, 2024
Updated the port for the new game version v0.200
================================

Android port from game Part 2 compressed
with integrated Mod v0.200AudioWT (~550MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2018
Hey, it's possible that I am missing something but I can't seem to find the game's version 1.51.
The one on the official thread is 1.50.
Any info would be great, as the main thread has basically become a warzone

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey, it's possible that I am missing something but I can't seem to find the game's version 1.51.
The one on the official thread is 1.50.
Any info would be great, as the main thread has basically become a warzone
Hi. When you start your part 1 game check if you have this in the main menu:
screenshot_0003.jpg
There should be PART I. Also, on the end of this game, there should be a choice to do the needed save transfer to part 2 also. If not, you probably have the older version v0.150. There's a patch on the games main page for that:
screenshot_0004.jpg

Reactions: JennaJJ

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Mod for part 2, without additional music where to get it?
Hi. As mentioned in my main post this Mod variant for game part 2 (v0.160 and above) makes for me no sense since the game itself already have a walkthrough, cheating and ad. game settings by it's own. I already wanted to stop therefore my Mod completely for part 2, but I got some requests to still do the Mod with the music. But the other one is not needed anymore.

Reactions: dipto7077