Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Wife And Mother: Cheat Mod (+lesbian WT part 1) (v0.151 completed / Part 2 v0.200) [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi how can i add into mac?
Well, unfortunately I'm not really a user on Mac's. At least I wasn't until today...

I remembered that I have a (very old) Mac Mini "lying around" somewhere. And since I was curious I reactivated it (hadn't started that old thing for years now...). And it worked! The Mac is running, the game is running, and even my Mod is running on it, too!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
I made a small Mod update (v0.130c) with a new function: additional game settings.
With it you can adjust the dialog text font size, the font outline and the dialog background textbox opacity. Also you can switch the quick menu from the game On/Off + "Auto" (there the menu appears when moving the mouse to the buttom of the screen).

Reactions: BlueTrace

drakaris0

Oct 1, 2018
i did everything filthy with the Dylan retreied every scene to end up grwing relation and still not enough point in normal mod..why?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i did everything filthy with the Dylan retreied every scene to end up grwing relation and still not enough point in normal mod..why?
I also had that with my quick playthrough. The game is apparently not quite that simple, you have to be careful with other choices in the game as well.
But in those cases, you can try to adjust the points you need with the cheat function.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Any chance to add gallery? that would be great.
Unfortunately, I have to pass here. The game is big (really big!), that would be way too extensive for me. Due to lack of time, I also only did quick playthroughs when testing my Mod for some releases, so I probably don't even know many of the newer scenes for all the routes....

Reactions: Ara-sH

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
and what kind of mod for versions 150 do you do ?!
Version 150? The actual game version is v0.130, so you mean the next game release?

Well, of course that mostly depends on the game itself and if then a Mod from me is actually still "needed" and makes sense. If yes then probably the Mod functions that are already existing:
- the status/info screen
- cheating of game points (some more then in the original cheat menu)
- integrate the existing walkthrough and make it "switchable"
- add - if still updated - the lesbian PDF walkthrough from Alley_Cat
- the additional game settings (dialog text, quick menu)
- and maybe the second Mod version with the optional music tracks

As stated above I unfortunately can't do an own gallery/replay, that's a bit to much for me to do.

Reactions: Ara-sH

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
There are two point variables for Dylan in my Mod: the "normal" one and "dylan_cuckold"
Thanks although i would prefer it sharing like in the playing video game scene, and these points are in Sam's favor or for other males as well?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i already do the instalation correctly but the game crash when i start, any fix?
Sorry, have overseen your post. If this is still required I would need more information, maybe you can give me the error messages.

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
It would be better if the .zip contained only one folder named "game" and not 10 separate files.
The reason is that sometimes we extract in a convoluted folder and then we have to search for 10 files and move them one by one instead of only 1 "game" folder.

• Angry
Reactions: Dementor_ene

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
It would be better if the .zip contained only one folder named "game" and not 10 separate files.
The reason is that sometimes we extract in a convoluted folder and then we have to search for 10 files and move them one by one instead of only 1 "game" folder.
To extract a rar, zip, 7z file that contains lose files, and you want to extract to a folder: don't use extract here, use extract to "file name" folder. It will create a file folder with the name of the compressed file, and put the extracted lose files inside the new folder.

• Angry
Reactions: Dementor_ene

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
To extract a rar, zip, 7z file that contains lose files, and you want to extract to a folder: don't use extract here, use extract to "file name" folder. It will create a file folder with the name of the compressed file, and put the extracted lose files inside the new folder.
Isn't it easier to open the archive and drag the necessary files directly into the "game" folder?