Dasati

May 30, 2017
My interest is peeked by the daughter on the cover image. Will keep an eye on this one.

Seps

Sep 26, 2017
The current demo is pretty good and has plenty of content for just a demo(seen here games, which have less content after several updates). It is setting the stage for what is to come. After playing the demo it is certain, that mom will have plenty of young cocks between her legs soon enough.

Will see how it all unfolds, but for now the game has potential to become one of the best games listed here if the quality stays the same as in demo.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
A million renders and ZERO sex scenes or anything remotely looking like one. Feels like a lot of work for very little reward as every interaction has a render regardless of how pointless it is. The MC heroine also has like 50 types of hair and can get confusing at times.
That being said, the 1080p renders are hidden behind a $30 paywall and I somehow doubt that they look any better as the renders are all very grainy.

Looks promising though, but this is yet another v0.00000001 sort of game and if the first release is this big..

hassancex

Jul 13, 2017
I'm fine with a female mc now and then, I just don't immerse myself into the MC that way, but play like an outside observer.
It feels weird man you know ? Seems we can't look that way while playing the game :D I guess the other people including me are just a bit sad for this.Because game is really promising and we want to play as a man..

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Too early to play yet but it does look like a interesting game, unusual the size of this game though, if this early is like that i worry the size of a finished game.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It seems nice, but I would suggest to developer - to consider kicking out some stuff from game. Game will end up with 50GB at final version.

Aug 24, 2017
Stopped myself on pressing the download link when I saw this: "Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly". So then why is this question being asked: "So, will she stay the good, faithful wife or will she fall into all the temptations and become a filthy wh**e soon?"... seems to me that if you do not have the control of your choices, then the answer to this question is obvious, she will become a whore because that's what the author/dev wants... just like most of the games that have a female protagonist. This is exactly why I never bother playing games that have a female protagonist... it seems to me that the MC is always forced by the author/dev to just give it up and spread her legs... instead of being the player's choice.

james6027

Sep 13, 2017
dude this game is amazing..... lovely female mc ...... its amazing in all aspect like not showing her nude in the starting itself makes it more intresting plus one main thing which i loved is the reality in the novel the script is so realistic.... ( not seduced soon ..... slowly little by little ) plus the effects r nice .... i love this game a good game after a long time pls keep it going wanna see the next update as soon as possible

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes