armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
day 16? for a ellie/sophia , julia/ellie or ellie/logan?
We have no idea.That is the bad part about 3 routes for Ellie.It's realy possible that Sophia/Ellie will be much later in the game.
Not to mention we won't see day 16 this year.Maybe end of 2020.

Freug

Mar 14, 2019
I don't think that's going to happen. Since the last update his communication with his patrons has increased and he's uploading teasers regularly. These things suppose to increase his patreons confidence in him (if he keeps doing so from now on...)
Well, I hope not. It seems like there are a lot of possibilities for Sophia to get corrupted. Some of it will be her choice, but some may be coerced (blackmail?). Maybe coerced is too strong- perhaps it'll be her choice; as in doing it but not wanting to - but it'll get the desired results. Such as Dylan's situation at school with Bennett (or Aiden) or both.
Hope to see more interaction with the janitor.
Btw, any news about when's the next update?

Reactions: roro

roro

May 29, 2017
Well, I hope not. It seems like there are a lot of possibilities for Sophia to get corrupted. Some of it will be her choice, but some may be coerced (blackmail?). Maybe coerced is too strong- perhaps it'll be her choice; as in doing it but not wanting to - but it'll get the desired results. Such as Dylan's situation at school with Bennett (or Aiden) or both.
Hope to see more interaction with the janitor.
Btw, any news about when's the next update?
No news about next update so far...

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes