89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
For anyone asking, after using the Dev's proposed timeline, and counting how long it takes him to update a single game day, we figured out that incest sex will occur around the year 2024.

Hopefully Patreon will have relaxed their rules by then.

Reactions: Jude6

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think earlier, at least in the period from 12–16 days Sophia will be serious thoughts and doubts about her kids and forbidden thing with them. But we all know, she can't resist anyway :sneaky:
Day 16 is the one with most content for Ellie.But probably will be the 3 routes/Sophia,Julia and Logan/.BTW that will be the day without Dylan.And probably Sam.And many others.
We will have 2 of the next days with no Ellie at all-meaning at least 2,maybe 3 updates in a row without Ellie 2 times in next 7 playable days.3 of next days suppose to have 1 event with Ellie.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Day 16 is the one with most content for Ellie.But probably will be the 3 routes/Sophia,Julia and Logan/.BTW that will be the day without Dylan.And probably Sam.And many others.
We will have 2 of the next days with no Ellie at all-meaning at least 2,maybe 3 updates in a row without Ellie 2 times in next 7 playable days.3 of next days suppose to have 1 event with Ellie.
On 16 playeble day, Sophia will probably accept her feelings for her daughter and maybe something more with her - kiss etc. My bet is that they will already have some physical contact by that moment. Drunk kiss or washing each other and more.
About Dylan, I think accept will happen earlier, there was an event schedule with him too. But dev said earlier, something maybe change.:unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
On 16 playeble day, Sophia will probably accept her feelings for her daughter and maybe something more with her - kiss etc. My bet is that they will already have some physical contact by that moment. Drunk kiss or washing each other and more.
About Dylan, I think accept will happen earlier, there was an event schedule with him too. But dev said earlier, something maybe change.:unsure:
Not sure for earlier.Maybe if we talking for simple things-kiss,touching,flashing etc.Dylan will be in day 17,18,19,20 and 21.
Days 24,25,26,27 are also for Dylan events,so probably this is the time line we are looking for the real action.

mafazm

Jul 3, 2017
lol Make your own game and show us all how it's done. You people are ridiculous :rolleyes:
Hey thanks for ur reply. The point is that it would be great to play and support game like this, especially when its crowdfunded. Regardlessly actual standard of price and content quality is way more donor friendly in this industry atm. It makes almost obvious that they are drawl the content and pushing the limits of their purchaser patience. I hope u see my point more clear now. I was just too disappointed to type more earlier

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I guess next steps with Sophia/Dylan, if and when we can expect a further going, depends on the beach event. Is there more than a slow teasing? Does she take control Dylan’s penchant to her? Does she open up to him? We‘ll see...

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
curious another event with sam in the same day.after the pool where you can go?:unsure:
show more of her tits?:LOL:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Not sure for earlier.Maybe if we talking for simple things-kiss,touching,flashing etc.Dylan will be in day 17,18,19,20 and 21.
Days 24,25,26,27 are also for Dylan events,so probably this is the time line we are looking for the real action.
Yeah, im mean the simple things first. We are still waiting for Sophia to let Dylan touch her boobs. She will have to agree. I think this will happen much sooner than we think. Perhaps after 2-3 tasks, Sophia will be more naughty and she will easier to accept with this.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Not in the same day,trust me.
Noon/Afternoon:

1) First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event

If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!

2) Home again. "Sophia/Sam" - Event i know is a small event.

Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Not in the same day,trust me.
Noon/Afternoon:

If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!

Maybe I will split 0.08 and release a 0.078 version previously with the beach event and the little Sam event. And 0.08 will then contain all evening events.
:unsure::unsure::unsure: It's a just little event. Propably without any points.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Noon/Afternoon:

I wasn't talking about the event being in same day:)
I was talking about Sophia showing tits in full glory in the same day.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
As for Dylan, it seems to me that he will be shown in relation to Sophia as a person who will check the limits on which Sophia will say stop. Dylan will gradually try to dominate his mother.
Swing, kiss, no reaction, so we go further.
So on the beach Dylan will do something and Sophia will let him out of pity once again.
And Sam will be such a cat in shoes, remember the scene in which Shrek meets the cat and what he was doing to them eyes. Sophia will be so attracted to him that before he sees it, he will be with her in Liam's bed.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
maybe she saw sam masturbation from her bedroom or something like that.
I think she will tease him, when they are home. Maybe like that: She is in the bedroom and changes her clothes. She notice Sam is watching her, so she will give him a Little Show.:sneaky:

Reactions: godoff95

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Probably they gonna meet and talk a bit about Sam's rehearsal with the band and give him a hug, just speculating now though i hope this little event will have a filthy choice cuz for me Sam is FTW:love:, can't wait to see him bang Sophia:)
Yes, I want see that to. And I hope, that this will happen. And to be honest I would be very disappointed when they haven't sex. Cause this build up for that is there.

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes