lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
lol the name of the picture :dylan looks on chistines butt,
potencial girlfriend for dylan:sneaky:

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017

Christine's spreading out her towel on the sand and gives Dylan a nice view at her bikini string thong.
Wow a 30 bucks pledger nice man(y), amm who is christine, ellie friend?! Now that's a bikini we would love to see sophia in...
And to be honest I would be very disappointed when they haven't sex. Cause this build up for that is there.
Yeah that's my concerne too after so much build up i hope l&p can deliver good sex scenes...

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Wow a 30 bucks pledger nice man(y), amm who is christine, ellie friend?! Now that's a bikini we would love to see sophia in...

Yeah that's my concerne too after so much build up i hope l&p can deliver good sex scenes...
Christine is Sams mother...
Let us hope and pray, that Sam & Sophia will have that. Cause I feel that there is love in the air.

Edit: Sorry my bad. Amber is the Name of Sams mother.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Christine is the girl fucking her uncle:)
I am kidding.This is not Babysitter:)
As for Dylan, it seems to me that he will be shown in relation to Sophia as a person who will check the limits on which Sophia will say stop. Dylan will gradually try to dominate his mother.
Swing, kiss, no reaction, so we go further.
So on the beach Dylan will do something and Sophia will let him out of pity once again.
And Sam will be such a cat in shoes, remember the scene in which Shrek meets the cat and what he was doing to them eyes. Sophia will be so attracted to him that before he sees it, he will be with him in Liam's bed.
I hope you just mispell.I doubt many will like to see Sam with him.

PurpleTyger

Mar 11, 2018
is it even worth to download the .75 version if you played the 0.7?
Nope, waste of time and bandwith.

Just asking about is there any sex scenes
ONE!!! You can spy on the neighbors briefly. This game is almost PG rated, to the point there is not even really female nipples in he newest updates. I played this game almost a year ago, and now played the newest update. After all this time there should be more action scenes.
I have come to the conclusion the writer does not know how to, or just wants to troll his supporters. An example MC thinking that a bikini in front of her son is a big taboo is ridiculous! Or shower scenes with no boobs only nude backsides.

Don't get me wrong he does good writing to a point. There are many places it could have had action, without messing up other plot lines.
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 4.25.18 PM.png

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

NONE!!! This game is almost PG rated, to the point there is not even female nipples in he newest updates. I played this game almost a year ago, and now played the newest update. After all this time there should be at the least one action scene.
Sophia needs to attend immediately Bayonetta's lessons for pole dancing,men and women teasing and how to dress leaving nothing to imagination.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Christine's spreading out her towel on the sand and gives Dylan a nice view at her bikini string thong.
Thank you for sharing this preview image with us. This beach event seems really interesting and I hope it will have some unexpected nudity encounters.

Reactions: James009

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
this event is huge!!! i forgot to write something save the game before the the option to accept or refuse the blackmail.
L&P will change that sophia will automatic accept the "first task" of the blackmail. remember guys he change the pool event with elena and that fucks all the same games.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
this event is huge!!! i forgot to write something save the game before the the option to accept or refuse the blackmail.
L&P will change that sophia will automatic accept the "first task" of the blackmail. remember guys he change the pool event with elena and that fucks all the same games.
wait how do you know that?

Reactions: satoshi36

roro

May 29, 2017

ONE!!! You can spy on the neighbors briefly. This game is almost PG rated, to the point there is not even really female nipples in he newest updates. I played this game almost a year ago, and now played the newest update. After all this time there should be more action scenes.
I have come to the conclusion the writer does not know how to, or just wants to troll his supporters. An example MC thinking that a bikini in front of her son is a big taboo is ridiculous! Or shower scenes with no boobs only nude backsides.

Don't get me wrong he does good writing to a point. There are many places it could have had action, without messing up other plot lines.
View attachment 265659
This clearly isn't a game for you, but that's no reason to think of us supporters of this game as little children that are being trolled by the dev...
This game, that pace, teasing, and pedantic attention to details is exactly what I want as a supporter.

Reactions: eromaster and Matt1

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
This clearly isn't a game for you, but that's no reason to think of us supporters of this game as little children that are being trolled by the dev...
This game, that pace, teasing, and pedantic attention to details is exactly what I want as a supporter.
ok you want that but are you thinking that we passed from a whole day to an half day update and noy Dev is thinking to split half day in 2 parts , 4 updates for only one day. Is he thinking that we can live all until 100 years?

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Wow!! I am starting to like this dev alot. Looks like he is on the right track now. :) 4 teasers back to back in 2 week damn. I am guessing we will get one more on 23rd March as well.

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes