3.60 star(s) 82 Votes

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
You must be registered to see images

The first one is when she didn't make the "bikini-deal" with Dylan. After all she thought that a monokini would have been a little bit too strange on a hot sunny day at a public beach, so she just put a bikini on which covers her breasts entirely.

The second one is consequently if she had the "bikini-deal" with Dylan.

fauxplayer

Donor
Jr. Uploader
May 28, 2017
These renders are the exact thing that extinguishes this game from others.
I know you meant distinguishes, but this is a funny typo given the context of all the complaining surrounding this game.

Now that I've stopped giggling, let me pose a serious question: Could this dev be extinguished by the qualities for which he is distinguished?

RustyV

Dec 30, 2017
I hope there is more sex content in the next update. I don't mind a slow burn, but this last update felt like the VN equivalent of fake throwing a ball to a dog.

Aug 23, 2018
You must be registered to see images

The first one is when she didn't make the "bikini-deal" with Dylan. After all she thought that a monokini would have been a little bit too strange on a hot sunny day at a public beach, so she just put a bikini on which covers her breasts entirely.

The second one is consequently if she had the "bikini-deal" with Dylan.
I thought it will be just sophia and dylan going to the beach.

Ari Gold

Jun 16, 2018
I hope there is more sex content in the next update. I don't mind a slow burn, but this last update felt like the VN equivalent of fake throwing a ball to a dog.
Agreed. But I've read there won't be any sex until v0.1. At this rate, we will get it by next year :cry:. Can someone confirm or correct me on this or did someone misquote the dev?

Skywise

Jun 19, 2018
most likely not happening i mean im on a social site not doing some legal document, maybe if i didnt spend so much time on spelling since im a severe dyslexic id have that type of energy but meh not that important to me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.60 star(s) 82 Votes