tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Question is we are more than 3 weeks in and L&P still on the beach scene. I wouldnt mind the quarter update if it means we would get it in the next week to ten days. However if the quarter update again stretches out to 45-50 days then that is a major problem.

Unfortuantely with the sudden amount of increase in teaser posts (every 4 days), i am afraid that a delay is inevitable and these teasers are L&P's way to keep the thirst quenched of his patrons just enough.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Question is we are more than 3 weeks in and L&P still on the beach scene. I wouldnt mind the quarter update if it means we would get it in the next week to ten days. However if the quarter update again stretches out to 45-50 days then that is a major problem.

Unfortuantely with the sudden amount of increase in teaser posts (every 4 days), i am afraid that a delay is inevitable and these teasers are L&P's way to keep the thirst quenched of his patrons just enough.
Yeah it seems he will split the the next half day in two.He probably will release next month the beach and the little Sam event.It will probably take him another week or two only for images.He will need the usual 10-15 days after all renders are done for dialogues,script,bug hunt etc.
I only hope that the additional split will be only this time.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
May I ask for one of the tasks to be to wear that red lingerie?
Wearing red lingerie in the school? It will be awesome :love:

Maybe he have some problems in the family,I don't know.Let's hope he will deal fast with that and will return back in track.
I think this guy right. Maybe dev has some problem. I hope he will be okay soon and return to normal track:confused:
I think you used the term photorealism wrong here, it has nothing to do with what l&p is doing, if you want to say that he's trying to be very meticulous to realistic detail in his renders then maybe though i don't really see that but hey maybe my eyes or monitor are broken...
It's a meaningless dispute, you know that. :)
I only hope that the additional split will be only this time.
Yes, otherwise we will receive updates with only one event every next time. :LOL:

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I do not want to start a dispute, but AWAM has more photorealistic style anyway. As well as a detailed of the environment. Yes, it is not perfect, and perfect are does not exist, but I like it.:rolleyes:

Yes :sneaky:
Some of them are really good. but most are of normal quality or worse. and it doesn't justify the lack of content when Fashion business deliver more than 1 200 renders almost every month. So, L&P can't say the lack of content is due to quality of renders. he deliver around 300 per half playable day. which means 150 a month. I still think the dev do everything (slow pace and lack of content) on purpose to make the game last an eternity.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
It's a meaningless dispute, you know that. :)
Obviously it is, though you are a fan i'm not that much of a fan, you have your opinion i have mine so we're good;)
I still think the dev do everything (slow pace and lack of content) on purpose to make the game last an eternity.
Can you blame him, this is a good chunk of income for him, for now at least...

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
The Photorealism can depend on which Add Ons you are using in DAZ. If you use the HDRI effects combined with NVIDIA Card and Iray you can get some truly epic Shots Rendered in full UHD. Take a look at Lexx228 in aWaM Fan Art or WBWB in Big Brother Fan Art, they have done some very Photorealistic stuff using these techniques to great effect. :)

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018
Some people think that because he is releasing a teaser each week he is improving the pace at which the VN develops. But what actually happens is that it's been almost a month since the last update and he's still at the beach event. I'm curious to see the next update to see how many images/renders the beach event actually has. That Sophia has to wear two models of bikinis for this event justifies this slowness?

I'm afraid the development of this VN has gone from slow to very slow. The drama he made was useless, well it only served to slow down even more the development of this visual novel.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Some of them are really good. but most are of normal quality or worse. and it doesn't justify the lack of content when Fashion business deliver more than 1 200 renders almost every month. So, L&P can't say the lack of content is due to quality of renders. he deliver around 300 per half playable day. which means 150 a month. I still think the dev do everything (slow pace and lack of content) on purpose to make the game last an eternity.
Don't compare them, every dev has their vision. And we can clearly see which one of them trying to make name and fame on adult game industry and which one who trying to make a "living" from his single and only game wished that his game will run like the Simpson episode, nothing wrong with that

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Probably we are giving wrong information here.We have told several times that next update will be the sex with Liam.
But if he realy split the second half of the day,next update will be only beach event+Sam event.So sorry guys and girls.You must wait for May or June for Liam event.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
and Ivan/Dash/Nicolas(the movers) to be back in the game.
I only played the first release but the first thing that came into my mind with these three was them finding a way to force themselves on the mom and her daughter. Maybe I got the vibe wrong or it's different later on.

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
i can't get the scene where dylan takes the phone to you in the bath tub? my score with him is only at 15 and i need 6 more points? any help?

3.40 star(s) 484 Votes