Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
You count only major routes.But so far we have at least 8 lesbian routes.And here we don't count the possible combinations/Ellie+Julia,Ellie+Julia+Sophia,Ellie+Patricia+Sophia,Sophia+both massage girls etc/
For males we have another 15-20 possible routes.
Ok, you right, there's minor or subroute with each possible character but, and this is major point here, they all just a pieces of major 2 routs. So if you don't want to Sofia have anything with Aiden, for example, you can just get rid of him (not now of course) so you block scenes with him in Filth route.
Or, in other words, there's 2 storys and you can decide: 1) what story do you want to see and 2) what parts of the chosen story do you want to see. And if you don't want to see scenes with some of characters you can just get rid of them, one way o another, so you block these scenes.

BTW the freedom of choice goes only to with which one you want Sophia to have something.After that you don't have a choice.You must take everything for special characters/Dylan,Ellie,Patricia,Sam/ even things you don't like.Otherwise you will miss 1 or 2 points and you are locked.
That's exactly what I'm tolking about. So why not give the player the opportunity to choose not only the characters with whom Sofia will hang out, but also for a couple of them, how she will behave with them?

Not all people like every fetish.There is plenty who think pubic hair,blowjob,footjob,anal etc. is are gross.
Yes, and some people thinks that incest or cheating is gross so they, for exaple, don't play games with incest content. In the case of this game player have limited options to choose what he want get further, but dev can't please everyone.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Apparently, L&P and/or his supporters think so too. Or there would be more sexual content in the game. At least show more of someone else getting freaky, just to break the monotony of the long drawn out saga to corrupt Sophia. Since L&P wants to save her for better content at the end.
Ok, I've post it in these thread many times already: there will be sex scenes but later - around 15-18 playable days maybe. Dev's point is that "it's a gradual depravation process of the MC" so it will take long time for her to have sex with someone other than her husband.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Why does the same topic keep repeating itself in this thread..at least look at the previous pages before commenting..the alerts keep popping up ..and I keep thinking something juicy gonna show up..dang you.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok, you right, there's minor or subroute with each possible character but, and this is major point here, they all just a pieces of major 2 routs. So if you don't want to Sofia have anything with Aiden, for example, you can just get rid of him (not now of course) so you block scenes with him in Filth route.
Or, in other words, there's 2 storys and you can decide: 1) what story do you want to see and 2) what parts of the chosen story do you want to see. And if you don't want to see scenes with some of characters you can just get rid of them, one way o another, so you block these scenes.

That's exactly what I'm tolking about. So why not give the player the opportunity to choose not only the characters with whom Sofia will hang out, but also for a couple of them, how she will behave with them?

Yes, and some people thinks that incest or cheating is gross so they, for exaple, don't play games with incest content. In the case of this game player have limited options to choose what he want get further, but dev can't please everyone.
Actualy he can please more like not making Dylan,Ellie,Patricia and Sam's routes dependent on every points.With them you have only 1 path and every other move is wrong and 1 missed point actualy lock every future content with that character.Why not make it like filthy point?You can miss 2-3 because you don't like footjob or pubic hair or sharing with Sam or whatever and still continue the game.

Reactions: Bazzkot

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
not the big deal you can always check the walkthrough of the game or pick an older save game and choose the right option.
like me i choose to tell dylan to close the door and miss all the beach event

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
not the big deal you can always check the walkthrough of the game or pick an older save game and choose the right option.
like me i choose to tell dylan to close the door and miss all the beach event
The problem is not that you need a walktrough.The problem is that you are forced to accept all situations with these characters.Like example some people are against pubic hair.Guess what if they refuse to do that scene they probably just lock all possible events with Dylan in the future because they missed 3 Dylan points.Same thing we saw in early updates not only with Dylan but with Ellie,Patricia and Sam.And I bet in the future there will be a handjob,blowjob etc scenes and some people are aginst that too.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Actualy he can please more like not making Dylan,Ellie,Patricia and Sam's routes dependent on every points.With them you have only 1 path and every other move is wrong and 1 missed point actualy lock every future content with that character.Why not make it like filthy point?You can miss 2-3 because you don't like footjob or pubic hair or sharing with Sam or whatever and still continue the game.
Also the whole points system with Dylan and Sam just don't make much sense exept just collecting these points. Player literally must do everything with Dylan/Sam/Ellie/Patricia. And it turns into nonsense when Sofia don't pulls the strap down a little bit on Day 2 she won't help Dylan with “visual stimulation” on Day 16.

Edit: I copy-past both your posts as suggestions in email I send to dev. Let's see how he'll reply on it.

Duveng1

Jun 10, 2017
I really hate the Bennett and Aiden parts of this story. I just want to punch both of those characters in the face, I mean Aidens a kid, Sophia has a brother-in-law with hundreds of millions of dollars, fucking wreck the little bastard. Her sister already shot a homeless guy in the foot, whats this little bitch going to do. Its utterly frustrating and makes me want to stop playing this game to go along with him. Please give me a way to destroy this kid in the next update, I really don't want to have to play this way.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really hate the Bennett and Aiden parts of this story. I just want to punch both of those characters in the face, I mean Aidens a kid, Sophia has a brother-in-law with hundreds of millions of dollars, fucking wreck the little bastard. Her sister already shot a homeless guy in the foot, whats this little bitch going to do. Its utterly frustrating and makes me want to stop playing this game to go along with him. Please give me a way to destroy this kid in the next update, I really don't want to have to play this way.
I realy doubt we can do this year.After all not every update will have Aiden or Benneth content.Actualy we will hit 1 year since the date with Benneth.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
It's really odd that Sophia can watch her sister shoot people with no remorse and not let this be an option against an obvious little shit like Aiden. In any case, that blackmail BS will probably end up as both the most boring and most frustrating part of this game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's really odd that Sophia can watch her sister shoot people with no remorse and not let this be an option against an obvious little shit like Aiden. In any case, that blackmail BS will probably end up as both the most boring and most frustrating part of this game.
I still think that the thugs events are just waste of time.They bring nothing,not even points.

Mar 21, 2019
Hey Dev, i am ur fan for "ordinary" life. It's came and go, i really enjoyed what you made so far. You are one of little percentages of mens who known. But, why don't you gave it up and let loose you imagination?

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I dont know why the Devs are scared of making M/S sex scenes its like after making that the players will lose interest or something...The taboo nature...and secretive plot...gives the thrill.against society and social rules...falls in love..goes to beach...goes to the Cafe...talks about future..with some sexual content ofcourse..but it seems the Game ends once the Sex is been achieved..well that sucks...This wants to make me learn Daz3d and make my own game!

Reactions: l0v3rman
3.40 star(s) 484 Votes