armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
my bad if you call her and then choose dont go you lose 1 point.
Yeah that makes sense.The other way to get 1 crucial points will mean if you want Patricia you must skip both the football event and Neil/Amber sex scene.

Apr 14, 2019
No one has patience for over a year. This game will have actual content in a year or more.
Better late than the game being abandoned after so much pressure from the fans don't you think??~~~:)

I dont know why the Devs are scared of making M/S sex scenes its like after making that the players will lose interest or something...The taboo nature...and secretive plot...gives the thrill.against society and social rules...falls in love..goes to beach...goes to the Cafe...talks about future..with some sexual content ofcourse..but it seems the Game ends once the Sex is been achieved..well that sucks...This wants to make me learn Daz3d and make my own game!
Agreed, that would be suck indeed if the game just ends like that....:(:(

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I dont know why the Devs are scared of making M/S sex scenes its like after making that the players will lose interest or something...The taboo nature...and secretive plot...gives the thrill.against society and social rules...falls in love..goes to beach...goes to the Cafe...talks about future..with some sexual content ofcourse..but it seems the Game ends once the Sex is been achieved..well that sucks...This wants to make me learn Daz3d and make my own game!
Better late than the game being abandoned after so much pressure from the fans don't you think??~~~:)

Agreed, that would be suck indeed if the game just ends like that....:(:(
The game won't end immediately after the sex.But there is pretty big chance that there will be sex with each character only once.After all if Sophia get intimate with girls around day 15 and guys at day 20 that don't leave much time.Unless he is planning to make 5-6 sex scenes in last 10 days of the game.After all there is like 30-40 possible LI,not counting the combinations.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
The game won't end immediately after the sex.But there is pretty big chance that there will be sex with each character only once.After all if Sophia get intimate with girls around day 15 and guys at day 20 that don't leave much time.Unless he is planning to make 5-6 sex scenes in last 10 days of the game.After all there is like 30-40 possible LI,not counting the combinations.
atleast the Dylan deserves 3-4 times with sophia....i am rooting only for Dylan....

Reactions: Plnjr987

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
atleast the Dylan deserves 3-4 times with sophia....i am rooting only for Dylan....
All characters we get special points must have 3-4 times-Dylan,Ellie,Patricia and Sam.
Too bad Patricia will go away for some time and will return in the last days of the game.That pretty much means we probably will get only 1 or if we lucky 2 sex scenes with her.
I will not be suprise if he did after all the fans in here demanding more sex scenes in the game and all:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why you woll be surprised?After all he promise that she will have sex with almost all charcaters in the character guide.
It is easy to count that if we start around 10 days before the end of the game,to cover all that massive cast he need either to make only threesomes,foursomes and orgies or to add 4-5-6 sex scenes in each day.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
...It is easy to count that if we start around 10 days before the end of the game,to cover all that massive cast he need either to make only threesomes,foursomes and orgies or to add 4-5-6 sex scenes in each day.
That sounds almost like wishful thinking. But, only tiiiiimmmmme wil tell.

Reactions: rKnight

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Why you woll be surprised?After all he promise that she will have sex with almost all charcaters in the character guide.
It is easy to count that if we start around 10 days before the end of the game,to cover all that massive cast he need either to make only threesomes,foursomes and orgies or to add 4-5-6 sex scenes in each day.
She can do the school in one day, family in one day, neighbors in one day, gym in one day, shoppers in one day, mechanics in one day, beach goers in one day, random traffic people in one day.

Case closed. :cool:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i am a simple man with a Sophia/Alyssa i am fine:love:. knowing how slow is this game with a Sophia/Liam i am fine too:LOL:

Reactions: armion82

introvtx

May 6, 2017
You guys talk about some sex pairing but no mention of Sophia+Sam+Patricia? cmon guys...
I realy doubt we can do this year.After all not every update will have Aiden or Benneth content.Actualy we will hit 1 year since the date with Benneth.
Damn, it has been that long? I only discovered this game recently so I wouldn't know. Also, poor college kids lol

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Double Tagging takes away the realism of a game....I like Secretive Relationship Sexual Encounters.....Once sophia opens up to dylan...Dylan takes control...and she knows she cant say noo..or else Dylan behaviour may become unpredictable..she decides to take him to his football lesson...dylan tells sophia he got hurt and takes around the corner and booom...sex!!!...goes to the alley to walk with sophia...sees two couple making out...booom...sex!!! :D :D

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes