Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
my worst nightmare is that L&P will suddenly lose motivation to continue this and abandon it like other creators do lul
That won't happen. He is getting more and more subscribers every month, I don't see how he will lose motivation. The only way to abandon this game is if there is any company watching his potential and offer him even more money to work for them, which is very unlikely to happen because his renders are not incredible or something what is never unseen before.
The reason why there is no sex content in the game is because that is exactly what makes his game unique compare the other games here. Believe me when he decide to end the game, he will add a lot sex scenes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That won't happen. He is getting more and more subscribers every month, I don't see how he will lose motivation. The only way to abandon this game is if there is any company watching his potential and offer him even more money to work for them, which is very unlikely to happen because his renders are not incredible or something what is never unseen before.
The reason why there is no sex content in the game is because that is exactly what makes his game unique compare the other games here. Believe me when he decide to end the game, he will add a lot sex scenes.
You can't say that.People can change a lot in a few months,not to mention in years.The longer the game continue,the bigger is the chance to be abandoned.A game done in 2 years have way bigger chance to be finished than a game that will be 6,7 or more years in development.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
You can't say that.People can change a lot in a few months,not to mention in years.The longer the game continue,the bigger is the chance to be abandoned.A game done in 2 years have way bigger chance to be finished than a game that will be 6,7 or more years in development.
Lets not delve into that guy future..and.. give him all the love and support he needs...then probably...we wouldnt have to worry about him abandoning it!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lets not delve into that guy future..and.. give him all the love and support he needs...then probably...we wouldnt have to worry about him abandoning it!
Well tell that to the guy who post before me.He is the one that started it:)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Are there also female players?

Do you prefer the son-only-route or do you prefer fucking around?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i am more fan of the lesbian path and sampath #teamsam.can´t wait to send dylan to amber or christine.
when ellie found that christine fucks with dylan will be pure gold:LOL:.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's very important what Liam had said about Aiden's bullying. Quite sure that Sophia told nothing about the "12 assignments". So, let's see if Liam intends to stop it ( gives Sophia a break) or treating it like a fight between kids (leaves her with no other option).

About first assignment, I'm sure that Zach will ask Dylan
if her mother always wear a bra?
Why?
because today I saw her without bra. This will lead to another Sophia-Dyaln event.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
why not a black dress color? that would be killer in a club setting with a babe like Ellie rocking it

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes