Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Lust & Passion

Between June 4th and June 7th.

Content
: Around 350 new renders (including 2 small animations).

The evening of this game day will have 3 different endings depending on your decisions before!

PS: I'll still release one last teaser for the "good wife evening ending" very soon!

DarKNe0

Jul 26, 2018
MichaelMyers, DarKNe0 man is new and just wants to show what is a fan of incest games. it doesn't matter if they're finished or not.
The updates take a very long time to have a nice and beautiful rendering of the story ... The market also has a lot of incest games but it's not as good as that.

Reactions: DoMiNatrix

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lust & Passion

Content

The evening of this game day will have 3 different endings depending on your decisions before!

PS: I'll still release one last teaser for the "good wife evening ending" very soon!
Wrong preview:)
We all are here to see how Patricia and Ellie will make Sophia drink all the alcohol in the club:)
And say like Bayonetta
I should have been a pole dancer!

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
Lust & Passion

Content

Well done! There is an exact date.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
we have an exact date ( between 4 and 7 june :D ) . I'm sure that before the 4th of June UN will decide to erase the fist week of June 2019 and the Dev that will fight this decision will pospone the release on February 30th 2020 but forgetting suspend the payments on his patron. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Peace end love

Reactions: MichaelMyers

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Fret. As Ellie will be busy getting dicked by Logan Paul and other dudes.
Plus mc and her sister are a better match anyways, if we are talking about female×female relationships. Mc hooking up with her sister, will be much easier and feasible than babysitting a brat.
Well, first of all, this event for Sophia and Ellie storyline, and the event in the nightclub itself is very long and branched out. Besides, the author confirmed that some lesbian in this update. And it's time for them to get close, alcohol and excited guys will help them in this. :sneaky:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
dont over hype the night club event.
Well, first of all, this event for Sophia and Ellie storyline, and the event in the nightclub itself is very long and branched out. Besides, the author confirmed that some lesbian in this update. And it's time for them to get close, alcohol and excited guys will help them in this. :sneaky:
when L&P confirm the lesbian action?:love:

• Love
Reactions: farrah

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
...and this is where Lost in Translation comes to mind every time.
If I recall correctly half a year ago we were told there would be Animation and this would be really hot... turned out to be a mislead as it was the neighbors having Sex not the m/c :cautious:
Every time this Dev says there's a hot scene coming now I just expect to see the m/c going voyeur on a minor character such as the Mailman having Sex with Ethel the pensioner at Number 73, then i'm not disappointed when i'm wrong :ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yep is better no over hype the night club event :cry: .so the surprise is better:cool:
Why so much hype for the club anyway?Who actualy told us anything big will happen?
After all the dev told us that real game starts after day 10 not in day 9.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes