armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This day will be one event with Ellie, and at least one with Dylan. :unsure:
Yes.In near future we don't have a day without Dylan/day 15 and 16 will be without him/.That of course don't mean we won't have update without Dylan.After all each day will be split at least on 2 updates,some probably on 3 updates.
According to the plan day 13 will be without Ellie.
No Sam? Oh god, then I hope it will be Ellie. Not Dylan.

Edit: But what about the Sam concert? It must be on Day 12 if I am Right. Cause he told her that concert was in 3 days.
We don't have info for Sam like Ellie and Dylan.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Even more sad is we don't have any info for Patricia,Alyssa,Vicky etc.How much time will be Patricia out of the game?Like,realy 2 weeks?Seriously she will come back just before the end?
Oh yes it is.

Maybe he don´t like to give spoilers. But some Information would be nice. Other devs do that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh yes it is.

Maybe he don´t like to give spoilers. But some Information would be nice. Other devs do that.
It's not that much of a spoiler to know which day will be some content with some character.After all the day don't give us the exact update unless is the first or last event of the day.Not to mention we still won't have idea if that event will be only talking or something more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taker Fan

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yes.In near future we don't have a day without Dylan/day 15 and 16 will be without him/.That of course don't mean we won't have update without Dylan.After all each day will be split at least on 2 updates,some probably on 3 updates.
According to the plan day 13 will be without Ellie.
Sadly(for me), Dylan is noticeably more in story than Ellie:cautious: Only good at least that not all of his events are also with Sophia.
Oh yes it is.

After 10th day, the LP will give the event schedule for the next 3 days again.:unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sadly(for me), Dylan is noticeably more in story than Ellie:cautious: Only good at least that not all of his events are also with Sophia.
Sadly probably only 1/3 of Ellie will be with Sophia.Even more sadly 1/3 will be with Logan.And that the Logan we all like.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
It's not that much of a spoiler to know which day will be some content with some character.After all the day don't give us the exact update unless is the first or last event of the day.Not to mention we still won't have idea if that event will be only talking or something more.
Well yeah, he can or should be a Little be more open with such Things. But unfortunately we have to life that. On the other side, I can understand him. Can not good explain way.

Reactions: farrah

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Ehm... most couples don't have sex that often when they are together for years and have kids. That's probably one of the most realistic things in the game.
the plot of the good wife could be getting the spark in their sexual life.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes